Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

MEN.......No Matter What!!!

This is for all females to get males off there chest 8)

Sorry boys Smile

Come on all you females, fetch your females selves and your pets into this converstaion Smile

Only males allowed are the pet kinds he he Smile

now do i start on a mans good point or bad?????

Ill tell you what.................................

........................YOU DECIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. :winked: AshamedLaughingSmilecongratulations

men have good points??? hmmmm need to look for them then lmao

well you might have to look really really really hard but they are there LMAO omg i hope Dan doesnt come online later and see this lol

love you Dan lmao!!! x

Gaiamaiden wrote:
well you might have to look really really really hard but they are there LMAO omg i hope Dan doesnt come online later and see this lol

love you Dan lmao!!! x

aaww, tell us some of dans good points Smile if sure he'll be happy if it reads this then lol xxx

hope you lot realise we are probably gonna get told off by Mr Mayor for all this lmao Laughing

clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

love you Dan lmao!!! x

aaww, tell us some of dans good points Smile if sure he'll be happy if it reads this then lol xxx

I can do that for Gaia ...he's kind, considerate and most of all loves his new wife ...what more do you need x

kasijab wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

love you Dan lmao!!! x

I can do that for Gaia ...he's kind, considerate and most of all loves his new wife ...what more do you need x

awwww thats true :'( but he can be a pain in the bottom lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
kasijab wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

love you Dan lmao!!! x

awwww thats true :'( but he can be a pain in the bottom lol

aaww thats nice kasijab Smile cant they all gaia lol xx

I suppose men have their good poins too. I mean..if it wasnt for them(Well half of it) then we wouldnt be here. Another thing....One of their good points is that they give you pressies....Even tho they might be totally the wrong size...colour.... proportion hehe...They try their hardest.....Well....Some of them anyways hehe