Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

All members please read and action! :D

Thanks so much to you both. Kudoes!

Well, whatever you guys did, it has finally worked. I got my Myspace link on here too. Yay!!!

Thanks so much for the help. Yeah, I tried to save it with another option, and somehow that did work. Now, I no longer feel like the problem child around here.

thats brilliant hun...I'll let Mr Mayor know it was the you tube option...make it easier for him to fix it x

Mr Mayor im just wondering why everytime i go to a different feed i.e the cafe or the trading forum peoples paw levels are not showing but when i came to this feed they were? im a little confused ll : x

Mr Mayor or lea75, I still can't change anything in the profile and says to contact an Adminstator.

Does that mean I change the password to something that you can see acess my profile and than change it to normal?

Did what You PM me, and it doesn't let me change the password

Tromo, ive logged in and checked your profile if you can now please change your password back from the one i messaged you.

If you get a notice

"You cannot subscribe to this forum, contact an administrator"

There has been an upgrade to PSFC and the minimum age has risen during the past few weeks, this means members that are below the new minimum age will be given the above notice and will not beable to update their profiles.

If you have this issue then contact an administrator (Mr Mayor or Lea75) who will get the problem fixed for you.

Tromo, your profile is fixed, you can now amend what you need.

hello.. sometimes i try to load the page and i can't... i got again today... error.. connection cannot be establisted.. i had that sometimes in the past.. but it was fixed i think.. and today it showed on my pc screen again.. do you know why that may be?