Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

All members please read and action! :D

Hey everyone, we have just completed a profile update which means some of your profile fields have disapeared, some new ones added and also we have re-done some areas which will need their information put in again sorry.

If you go to your profile you will notice its much better layed out now, we are still adding some new icons which will make it even smarter so bare with us, but all the new areas are their and it should also now be easier to complete and maintain your profiles.

Cheers everyone, please leave any feedback here.

ha ha, thats why under ppl's post it looks different lol, thought there was something up with my pc!!!!! looks better now thou not that it looked bad before he he

hahaha... i thought that too..
wait, the first gender is the pet's and the second is the owner's? Smile

The only issue I have is the whole password thing. I am not sure if it will let me change anything without changing my password and since I came only two days ago, changing the password seems a bit silly to me.

Edit: Now it says that I should fill in all * places, which I did and it still won't save. I'm confused now.

you should fill your password only if you want to change it...

ps, mr mayor, why don't we have our paw level under the avatar anymore?

I tried that, and it still gave me the same notice. I tried twice, but I'll try a third time. It's a charm.

Edit: Okay it seemed to have worked. Maybe it should be noted that if people click on their own avatar, then the changes can be made without getting the error message. I had initially tried by clicking just below the banner and that screen that came up didn't work. Hopefully this will help others who did the same thing I initially did.

I fill the spaces and when I click save it says:
Sorry, You can not subscribe to the forum. Please contact the Adminstator.

i didn't have any problems, i only had to change the paw level and what games am i playing...

but i liked the information that stands under the avatar better before...

i have the same problem too.. i fill aaaaaaaaaaaaaall the requered fields but still it won't save.. it says that i have to fill them all.. but i have! :S

well how come i havent had to cange anything? and twet that cant be right about the gender thing cause ive got amale female badge under my name and both me and my pet are females lol

clair a bell wrote:
well how come i havent had to cange anything? and twet that cant be right about the gender thing cause ive got amale female badge under my name and both me and my pet are females lol

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! i'm female and my pet as well!!! i just noticed that i have a males bagde... mr.mayor what can it be done? i cannot change anything...

Lucky Strike wrote:
clair a bell wrote:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! i'm female and my pet as well!!! i just noticed that i have a males bagde... mr.mayor what can it be done? i cannot change anything...

were all going to have to become men woman lol

I prefer being able to see easily what level someones pet is at...makes it a lot easier when trading

Also is there anyway to make member post count slightly larger? Purely to make it easier when modding comps...Smile

I agree having the 2 gender badges is very confusing...

so that's why there are more info's added when i updated my YM id... hehe...

mayor just wanna ask... do we have to type our whole name? or 1st name only is ok?

only first names please, dont put full names, or even a nickname you might have use that if you prefer.

--------

If updating your profile the required fields are:
Hello, I'm *:
Birthday *:
Gender *:
Location *:
Timezone *:
Social Gaming *:
Pet Name *:
Paw Level *:
Where did you find us? *:
Referred by *:
Facebook *:

ensure all these are completed, you do not need to enter password information at the top to change profile information, if anyone has issues please post here.

i still cannot change a thing... nor add the paw level of my pet.. please complete are the requered fields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE! :S

Edited it for your Tromo is should be fixed now your time zone I mean.

Lucky Strike wrote:
i still cannot change a thing... nor add the paw level of my pet.. please complete are the requered fields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE! :S

Do you want me to try? It seems to be working okay for me.

myladyyawo wrote:

Lucky Strike wrote:

yes please! it's IMPOSSIBLE!!! level 37.. (if you can add that my pet is engagded.. Ashamed )

let me know if it's odne.. i really CAN'T do it.. Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Lucky Strike wrote:

yes please! it's IMPOSSIBLE!!! level 37.. (if you can add that my pet is engagded.. Ashamed )

let me know if it's odne.. i really CAN'T do it.. Ashamed

all done, let me know if it changed on your end too. I'm sure they will fix it soon so you can edit it yourself. Let me know if anything else needs fixing.

Don't know hun, but if you click on your profile from your post here just click what you would like to change (just try for example puposes) and you should be able to edit it because you are a moderator as well. See if that works.

Might be... I think we will have to wait for the tech team or Mr Mayor to answer that question fully.

It's probably something they need to fix still lol. At least if you notice anything else now you know how to fix it

I still can't insert my Myspace link. I got everything else done, but the profile url and link update page is still being picky.

i try to cpmplete it with my paw level, but it always says to me that some information is missing..... it seems to me i complete every field.... what should i do?

ive taken a look at the profile from a basic account (with no moderator rights or anything) and it seems to be working fine now, you must ensure all fields are completed however.

REMEMBER DO NOT ENTER YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD / NEW PASSWORD / CONFIRM PASSWORD ... LEAVE ALL THESE FIELDS BLANK, IF YOU FILL IN CURRENT PASSWORD THEN IT WILL COME UP WITH THE USUAL ERROR

The only fields you need to complete when changing your profile are highlighted in a red box in the image below, only edit these fields when changing profile information. Once again do not change email or type a email in or put a password in any of the password boxes.

profil10.png

Mr. Mayor I tried everything as you suggested, but nothing is working. I deleted the password at the top, and it said:

"You must fill in the required fields."

Then I deleted the email and password with the intention of making the changes exactly as you advised.

Now the latest mesasge I have gotten is this:

"!Sorry, but this e-mail address is invalid.
The current password you supplied does not match the one stored in the database."

I'm getting very frustrated with this and I feel like a total nuisance...but it's not working.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Mr. Mayor I tried everything as you suggested, but nothing is working. I deleted the password at the top, and it said:

"You must fill in the required fields."

Then I deleted the email and password with the intention of making the changes exactly as you advised.

Now the latest mesasge I have gotten is this:

"!Sorry, but this e-mail address is invalid.
The current password you supplied does not match the one stored in the database."

I'm getting very frustrated with this and I feel like a total nuisance...but it's not working.

I've had a look at your profile and it seems the field for 'how did you find us' needs filling in...try adding this then see if it works x

I did, I put in Youtube about five or six times...it keeps getting deleted.

Thanks Mr. Mayor,. that makes me feel so much better. I don't want to be the cause of exasperated staff members. That's not a good way to come into it.

I'll give it another go. Smile

try putting in something different...seems strange that is the only field that is not filled

And dont worry about causing trouble...we have to keep Mr Mayor on his toes...dont want him getting bored :winked: Laughing