• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raizuh

Buy a room!

raizuh wrote:
Could other people gift it to us?

sorry but this is not possible Mad

i have 3 extra big rooms now, one of a trusted dear friend here bought for me playfish cash card, she gave me only the pin number and wish granted...i have these 3 big rooms now..playfish cash cards is not availbale in asia i think , only in UK and USA... if u think u have trusted friend in these places to buy for u one then u could have possiblity of owning a big room for yourself.. Smile

chay wrote:
i have 3 extra big rooms now, one of a trusted dear friend here bought for me playfish cash card, she gave me only the pin number and wish granted...i have these 3 big rooms now..playfish cash cards is not availbale in asia i think , only in UK and USA... if u think u have trusted friend in these places to buy for u one then u could have possiblity of owning a big room for yourself.. Smile

How does it work?

lets say one of ur friend purchase for u playfish cash card, she/he then sends u the pin card..go on the website for playfish.com look here, then click the redeem card and just follow the simple instructions..and that's it..it will be credited to your account.. Smile

I have 4 big rooms. My friend logged onto my account one day while i was away and put 120 on my account using her card

I was so shocked when i saw them on my account....

I have used them all now tho hehe

anyone here possible to give us their cash card pin number=p.
i dun have any friend at uk though..i'm from asia.
can we pay using pay pal?

please do not ask people for their cash card pin numbers.

Even though this is only a gift card not a credit/bank card, it still contains real money and so we cannot allow members to ask for them on here.