Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZIM402

Hello to everyone and Merry (almost) Christmas!

Hello everyone,

My name is Angela and my pet is Wusha.
To be honest I'm new to "forums" and couldn't tell you how long I've been in PS.
The game is so addicting I love getting my friends hooked, as well as make new friends.
The ins and outs of PS are still a mystery to me like;
How come some trees don't produce fruit ever?
Why do we only get 20 or 30 coins visiting friends?
And where did the pink staircase go?

If you'd like to chat with me I'll be on facebook every evening around midnight to 8am Playfish time.

Thank you for listening : )
Angela and Wusha

Welcome to the forum. Have a great time here. I've been around a few days and am hooked. The people here are great, and very helpful. Just jump right in and enjoy. Smile

hiya and welcome to the group....this is a great place to come for chat and ot get all those questions you have about PS answered lol

Have you got anything infront of your trees? Sometimes this stops them from producing fruit.

Unfortunately the pink staircase was a this weeks special which means its only in the shop for that one week...you can try trading for it though if you really want it congratulations

if you need any help with anything then please just ask

look forward to chatting congratulations

thank you for your prompt answers. how do you know when an item is for 1 week only? that happened with the mixing rabbit too. : (

You will know because there will be a banner over the items that says 'This Week's Special'. The items will change at the end of the week. That is 12 in the morning GMT (On Mondays).

thank you for your quick response again. i will have to pay closer attention from now on!
PS
i love the falling/ melting snow here in forums. : )

Hi and welcome ....hope you are having fun here in our forum. Looking forward to chatting with you in tht Cafe Laughing

How do I chat with you in the cafe? Is that another forum, or are you in that cafe club thingy?

hi Smile welcome to psfc Smile its easy to chat in the cafe, if you go to the forum link scroll a little and the cafe is there if you click on it just decide which feed you want to talk on a just pick it Smile its easy to find it once youve been a couple of time :)x

Welcome Angela! I hope you enjoy yourself around the forum! Once you get used to it, it will get easier. You will see different topics in the forum, in different categories. On the main page you will see the cafe, games and arcades, trading, along with a bunch of others that you can become a part of! In each part there are many topics, take a few minutes and look at the topics and have fun posting and getting to know us, as we get to know you. Just remember to post on any of the competitions and giveaways you will need at least 20 posts. Hope this was helpful.

ZIM402 wrote:
How do I chat with you in the cafe? Is that another forum, or are you in that cafe club thingy?

Cafe is here incase you have a problem finding it...come along and join in the chat x

OH THAT CAFE! Thank you to those who let me know.
Yeah I'm sorry I'm THAT new! >.<

It is getting easier to roam around PS forums thank you.

Also I've joined the Addicted to the Boxes Club. : )
*Oh MAN those things are addicting! XD!

Thank you again to everyone for your help.
I'll do my best to stay active here to help others
and make new friends. : )
*That's what PS is all about right?*

MERRY *Almost* CHRISTMAS!
Angela and Wusha