Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

Prayer Request for Job and Life

I would like to please request prayer for the following:
My dream job..I worked really hard to try to follow my dreams, but i dont see the fruits of my labor. Although i am not complaining.. I praise God and thank Him and Rejoice b/c i know He has a perfect Plan for me. He Has given me a Job, it's not for Long but I thank the Lord for it and rejoice!!

I just pray that it comes to pass soon and I recieve the Job of my Dreams that is in His wonderful Perfect Will...

Also,

Please pray that I find my life-Partner soon.

Thank u for your prayers.. God bless u !!

Hello Sister in Christ...I am praying for you!!

Rest in the promises of God. If God promised you, then HE is faithful to perform it. His timing is IMPECCABLE!!!!

As far as the "life partner"...be still and KNOW that God is God! He has the right one for you. Get into the Word of God and allow it to transform and prepare you. Desire to go deeper into your relationship with the Lord. In that place, the Lord will minister to you...and in due season the man will find you!!!

Philippians 4:6-7 (King James Version)

6Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 John 5:14-17 (King James Version)

14And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

---
The Word of God also encourages us to delight in Him and He will give us the desires of our hearts. Praying for you...