Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karen

JOY - just wanted to share it

The text below is taken from a copy of a news report I received today...and the music link is just bubbling joy!

“I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.” 2 Sam 22:4

HAMAS FOUNDER’S SON HELPED ISRAEL’S SHIN BET FOIL ATTACK ON PERES: An attempt on the life of then-foreign minister Shimon Peres in 2001 was foiled by Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of one of the founders of Hamas who worked for more than a decade as a Shin Bet security service agent. The terrorist plot, concocted by senior Hamas terrorist Abdullah Barghouti, is revealed in Yousef's soon to be released book "Son of Hamas." One of his former Shin Bet handlers confirmed his role in thwarting the plot on Peres and also in foiling a plan to assassinate another senior Israeli official. None of his actions were done for money. Yousef became an evangelical Christian and moved to the US in 2007. He has said that from an early age he was appalled by the brutality of the Hamas movement. “The root of the problem is Islam itself as an idea,” he added. (Ha’aretz) “But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” Matt 5:44 Pray other terrorists will turn from evil through the revelation of Yeshua.