Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mstjcutler

I hate to say it but i am scared.

Please join me in prayer concerning my marriage being reconciled. I believe that God is leading me to leave the place i am in to go where he is. i have to uproot to do this. it is very heavy on my heart. In 2007 i heard God shout "2008". My ex husband came to texas for his 2nd time. And at that time he asked me to sell the house and move back. Well i just knew that it wasn't God's will. Well in 2009 on my bday I had the dream of me holdinga cake with a number eight candle in it and i was walking around the airport. and towards the end of the year i had the dream where I was told to loose him if i wanted my husband God said. I am requesting prayer bcuz the situation will be a great step of faith. I am wondering if it is too late because i waited and waited. What is making me prepare now is I am feeling as though my season is over here and my work is done here. It hurts though bcuz i have met some wonderful ppl. But i will say that many years ago, i was told that i would only be here for a season. But It was hard to believe once the season came to an end.

We are human and as human we struggle with Faith. If you know in your heart your season is over then you are now being asked to show your faith and do as you are directed. Bottom line is that you have to look deep within yourself, pray for discernment and then be still and listen to the answer. You'll know when the time is right - we sometimes worry so much and concentrate on trying to know and understand what God so seemlessly shows us in His time. Best of luck to you and don't be scared. No matter where you fall, with God you will always end up on your feet.