Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seraphiccandy21

Hiii !! New to this forum, old to the game ;)

Been playing almost a year now I love PS!!! I currently reside in South Africa...I love clothes, chocolate, romantic comedys, the color fushia and lime green, cute fluffy animals, things with hearts on and Christmas. I dislike waiting a hundred years for PS to load, having no money and Twilight( sorry,lol but I have read the book and it really is terrible, every cliche ever written,urgh >_<. haha but each to his own>
I like to trade and really want to collect all the new pretty xmas fishes!! Especially the pretty bauble one...

hi welcome dear!! im prety sure you'll like it here...as we have friendly and nice members here...join in any competition with a lot of great prizes but u must have at least 20 valid posts...its very easy to increase your post u can go to our cafe area or join in different arcade games we have here in PSFC...anyway, anything u would like to know just ask, ok? enjoy!!!

yay! welcome! you've found the perfect place to be! you'll find tons of addicts like us!!

Welcome to PSFC! I'm sure you will love it here! If you need any help please let us know, I hope you find your way around the forum easily. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Hiya and welcome to the group congratulations

I'm sure you will soon be adding PSFC to your list of likes Laughing
There is loads for you to do here and you really are very welcome

Look forward to chatting to you more soon :friends:

hello.
nice to meet u. I am also new to the forum but have been playing ps for months. Just wanted 2 say happy gaming Smile

hi both and welcome to our forum ....hope you both have lots of fun here with all our great members ..look forward to chatting in the Cafe at some time :dancing:

BTW, I don't like Twilight either. I read the first three books and by the time I reached book three, I hurled the books into a package and mailied them to a friend who was curious about it.

Yes, she and I are still on speaking terms. congratulations

welcome!Nice to meet you.
Here are nice people like lea,chay,esperia,jwr,smorkle and a lot of people..!!! congratulations WELCOME!!!

love petsociety too Smile

oh, welcome Smile
have fun here in psfc Smile

nice meeting you Smile