Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mstjcutler

i'm in a battle.

Okay, I am struggling to believe. I believed at one point that God was confirming some things to me through my dreams. I still do believe this. But the battle with confusion comes when my pastor speaks against what i believe God is telling me!!! Now, don't get me wrong i do my best to honor my pastor but i am in a terrible position. i will believe God above anyone!!! But the situation does seem hopeless. And people say that it don't take God that long to do something. I have even stepped out on faith and even though it's not over yet it is looking like i am about to sink. I don't want to look like a complete idiot. i can imagine now how noah felt. I just need some encouragement. I know when God is speaking to me through my dreams. But because my pastor feels different about the situation she told me that my dream can be from the devil. It's possible but i choose to be led by God not man. i guess i gotta just stand and continue to wait on the lord. Though my pastor feels i need to make a move. Lord help me!!!

If you don't know what to do...DO NOTHING!!! I had to learn this the hard way...be mindful who you share with...including leadership. God is simplistic on how He deals with each of us. You have to go with how God is leading YOU!!! Nothing against leadership becaue they have their place in our lives however, they don't know everything! We have to see them as humans who don't always have all of the answers.

You have to sit before the Lord and seek him on the season that you are in. When you KNOW and understand that, you can discern what you are supposed to do. Right now, I'm in a season of rest. Resting is HARD. I have to FIGHT to stay in rest because my flesh wants to get up and do something. Sometimes God just wants us to sit still and see His salvation at work. Sometimes he wants us to listen out for the next step. It's up to US to sit before HIM and find out where we are. I've seen God "bring me things" without me making a move...that's rest. Maybe God doesn't want you doing ANYTHING! Everytime you move, you could be moving from the place where the supply is headed. If Elijah had not gone to the brook at sat there like he was instructed...he would not have been there when the raven came with his food.

No one knows your season except for God and you. If you don't know it...ASK!!!!

Praying for you and I'm expecting a testimony soon!!!!!

Great advise Cholette...I too am in a season of waiting and resting...Shh hh Be still and know that I am God...and Rest in My Love :)