Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Just need some prayers and good karma my way please

Guest Guest

I would just like anyone willing to say a prayer for my family at this time to please do so. It has been a rough few years for us. Several injuries, a job position lost, a job totally lost. Last year on 12/10 I injured my back and neck and still suffering. Getting road blocks left and right from ex-employer but still in immense pain and not able to heal properly. I have been on temp disability for a year. In the mean time my husbands employer took 15% of his weekly income which may not seem a lot, but ends up equaling several hundred a month gone. This is on top of the huge hours cut from end of last year. Needless to say Im sure, we are looking at bankruptcy now . :blush2: : I am burnt out and really down on top of constant pain.
So I am just asking for prayers for a better year ahead and for strength for me, my children and most of all my husband (who works SO hard). Thank you everyone. Hope everyone has a very happy and blessed holiday season and new year. Hugs! Jules Smile

:rudolf: :cold: **edited for typo--as usual. I am not only the smilie queen but the typo queen too! lol

I'm so sorry to hear about your bad luck through out the past year, and I will pray for your family that God will give you and your family strength and hope, and guide you in your life to a better year. Try to relax and stay positive! Better things will come your way Smile He doesn't give us anything we can't handle, just keep strong and focus on the good (although it maybe difficult to do so).

On a side note hun, I hope that PSFC helps to bring happiness in hard moments, and that you find the company here cheers you up. I'm sure it is nice to have a place that you can just escape from reality for a little bit.

*hugs*

Sara

Hi Jules.Sounds like you have had some rough times.I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope the coming year is much kinder to you.

Dear Jules, my heart is with you and your family. Believe in god and stick to that. Keep your smile on Smile. Surely I'll pray for you !
Love and blessings..

You know I love ya, Julie and you will have my prayerful support.

Blessings to you and yours. I'm here if you need me.

There is no wonder you are feeling so burnt out hun after all you have been through.

I will pray that the new year brings you happiness and love, you deserve that

Sending you huge hugs, and remember you can rant/talk/laugh anything you want to in here, we are always here for you xx

Sending you big hugs and masses of support in your trying times

I really hope that next year turns things around for you and your family ..good luck...and as has been said before in here please feel free to rant at us ..we are good listeners xxxx

Guest Guest

Thank you all so very much. Just the positivity I needed! It truly lifts my spirits. Hugs to all Smile

all i can do unfortunatly i wish you for a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery good luck... and to cheer you up a bit.. luck comes and goes.. maybe this years MANY good things will come... sometimes they are unexpected and someothers it maybe something entierly different... example: you may lose all your money but your sick kid will became healthy as ever! (random example.. no idea if you have kids.. and if you have i hope they are as healthy as it gets! congratulations )

good luck to you!!! and think possitive!!! nothing ever stays so lunlucky for long!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

and... Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, all of you. My cousin and his girlfriend both lost their jobs, and they're expecting a baby in three months or so, but things seems to be getting better by now. Hang in there, and never loose hope. Have faith, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Wish you all the best! Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Hugs from Benita <3

ill pray for you .
god will give the best for us .
beacuse god love us .
cheer .
congratulations

Hiya....With bad luck comes alot of good luck....I know it has been really hard for you in the last couple of years...but it will get better....

I hope next year is much better for you and your family...