Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lovelywomanofvirtue

Battling on the inside

Hi all,

I have a question, lately, I have been feeling all jumbled up on the inside. I feel like I am literally in a constant battle. Its like my mind and emotions are being attacked, like I have a major cry that I need to let out. I don't know what this is....and I really dont know how to handle it. Right now, I am just in a state where I don't want to talk to just anybody about what I am going through. I have been very quiet about some of the things that I am dealing with. I have been trying to pray and focus on God more, and read my word more, but I almost feel like I am losing my mind. I cannot keep track of things I need to do, and I am off track. I just don't feel right in my head. Has anyone ever felt like this before?

YEP!!! The thing you need to do is pray in the spirit. Those are words that only your spirit man knows how to express to God. You will notice you will feel lighter and less hectic interally. This is only a season and it will pass. You will feel better right away and as you continue to do it, you will begin to feel empowered.

Praying for you...