• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

getting impatient now!!

Where are the new mystery items?? :snowrant:

I am getting way too impatient lmao

What do you think will be in them?

I am hoping for a new Christmas tree, the pink tree was in GMB;s last year...also another doll would be amazing...I love the dolls lol congratulations

neither do I Sad

My Mum has very kindly gifted me some of the new mystery items and I have been trading to get them as well...I would never get them otherwise Sad

Your mum obviously has the magic touch. congratulations

But, at least it gives me the chance to use the grinch smiley. It's even yellow, so perfect for those mean old boxes.

Yet, somehow I manage.

hehe, mr grinch... Laughing why do we eaven have those...? :grinch: :mean:

tweet40 wrote:

I thought they would be great for when we are all moaning about playfish lol

lea75 wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

I thought they would be great for when we are all moaning about playfish lol

Oh perfect! Puts me in the mood to watch 'The Grinch' again. I love it. = :grinch:

game now in a short maintenance so you shouldn't have to wait too much longer Laughing

I like the new items, but excuse me while I get sick to my stomach. Sad I have someone on my friends list who seems to thrive on showing off. I have spent close to 10,000 coins looking for mystery box stuff, to find nothing from last week or this week, and she's got two sets of stairs full of the new items. I don't know how anyone can have so many of them so quickly after their release. We're not just talking one or two of the new items, we're talking about 20 of each one.

If the same people are always finding hordes of this stuff like this, and others aren't, then where's the fun in that? I am not upset about not finding anything, but I am upset that it's the same person who displayed an army of nutcracker bears last week and now has about 20 of the new stuff this week.

@tiddly winks
there is now a gmb cheat .
they are doing it for money .
lets just play fair and ignore them .
congratulations

I had 2 sets of the items by last night ...but i traded for them ..and quite a lot too. But I still find it cheaper to trade than to open loads of boxes

I figured that it was a cheat...as there is no way that someone could have 20 of one thing. I find it unethical to do that, and then to show it off like that. Sad But, I will keep trying, I just don't fancy spending all my coins for white wallpaper or black trousers.

Tiddly winks have you tried the GMB glich?

How to work around the GMB glitch fix in Pet Society:

1. Log in. While in your pet's house, go to "Tools" and Click "Work Offline"
2. Go the Mystery Shop & purchase a Mystery Box.
3. Go home & open your box.
4. If you like the item inside the box, go to "Tools" again and Click "Work Offline" to turn it off. Now "Save". (Remember to be ONLINE when you save or sell your item).
5. If you dont like the item then refresh PS, it will tell you that you need to connect, so click to connect, then when you get back in simply follow step 1 again

This is not a hack of any type, you are simply going off line congratulations

yeah .
mistery box gave too much wallpapers and classic tux pants .
but i think the new mistery items wasnt too worthed .
i think the nutcracker and swan looks much nicer .
congratulations
dont be upset .

This is unbelievable. I have never had this sort of luck before. I actually got two snowmen tonight and opened less then ten boxes in about a ten minute span of time. I didn't even go offline, because I forgot to. I am totally in orbit about this and these are not even my favorite MI's. It just does my heart so much good to be able to actually open boxes and find these items without being dependent on hacking or cheating.

There is justice in this world. Yay for the good feelings that come with finding something on my own.

I received 3 boxes from FAD today and got 999 items in 2 of them ..quite good by my standards :snowlol: