Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery items 4th December

Hey Pet Society fans! When Sirius decided to go outside today to try and find “?” she was left wandering in wonder with bountiful snow covering the village!

She thought it seemed quite magical, and it reminded her that Christmas is on its way, so she trudged through the snow happily!

Luckily for Sirius, “?” was quite visible with all of the white snow everywhere, so she spotted him from several houses away, and ran over. “?” appeared to be feeling nearly as festive as Sirius, and after a quick friendly exchange, he passed her the images.

Sirius was ecstatic, so after thanking him, she proceeded to dance through the snow towards home. Visibility was reasonably low, and since she was more worried about dancing than well, getting home, she soon bumped into a snowy tree and the snow from the tree completely covered her (and the images) from head to toe.

She wriggled out from under the snow, a little cold and wet, but more worryingly, the images were also cold and wet, and no longer clear. Once she eventually arrived home, she sat in front of the fire, with the images; and although both Sirius and the images soon dried off (and warmed up), the images were indecipherable.

These new mysterious items are now available in mystery boxes across the village, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to see if you can discover them! These items are available for a limited time only, so find them while you can!

(Blue Mystery Box) - Pine cone wall decor

(Golden Mystery Box) - Mini festive tree decor

(Golden Mystery Box) - Mini Snowman decor

We will update this in a few days with images that have not been covered in snow!

~~~

The mysterious items and snow aren’t the only exciting news in the village today though! The daily lottery has changed! “How?” you ask? Well, instead of just receiving a letter each day, the first time you sign on each GMT day you will be able to spin the new lottery wheel! There are various coin amounts up for grabs, plus each day you log in will increase the possible prizes available until you reach the maximum prizes at day 5! And Sirius has heard rumours (please don’t tell anyone she told you) that from day 5 onwards, you will have the chance to win an item in the lottery as well!

(And just in case you are wondering who Sirius is, she’s just a pet who lives in the village who loves to act as one of my sources! She also loves telling jokes to her friends, fishing, and eating donuts, plus she is quite excited by snow!)

I can't wait to see what they are!! So excited there is snow again in pet society!! I'm soo anxious for the Christmas items now!!

I don't see any pic. Maybe because there are no pic yet Smile

I hate it I never get new items, always get the same and while using the glitch

love them....
but i dun even have the gmbs items from last week