Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewmew88

HI!!!! IM VERRY NEW HERE...A NEWBIE! WHOOaaA!!!

first of all, im natalie...21 from malaysia =]
ive been playing for almost 2 yrs i guess haha (i dont even count...heE~~)
well, im glad that i found another good forum for ps...
i hope all of u here would teach me how and anythng dat i shud know about this forum....
the main purpose dat i got registered myself here because i rally wanna interact with real pple who rally loves pet society so much...LIKE I DO hehehehe n yess..........i need to clear my chest n will gonna do some tradings here hihi

lastly...nice to meet ol of u!!!!
cheers!!! n merry xmas!!!! ( i noe it sounds to0 early but heyy...its not a crime thou haha )

xoxo, nate & dewdi =]

Hi Natalie and welcome to psfc Smile this is a fab site full or place to trade chat enter comps and so much more, once youve got 20 posts you can enter looks of fab comp's. Theres lots of fab people here who will all make you feel at home, if you need any help all youve got to do is ask and it will be there Smile so once again welcome and i hope you have lots of itme on your hands as once you get into this site you'll soon be addicted hehe

? merry christmas

Welcome to the forum. It's a fun place to hang out, and the people are great. Hope you enjoy your time here. It can be addictive though. Smile

hi natalie!! welcome here in PSFC...hope u'll like the site! any question pls feel free to ask , ok? Smile

Welcome to Pet Society Fan Community! I hope you love it here as much as you love pet society! A lot of us are actually more addicted to the site now lol! Merry early Christmas wishes to you too Smile It's never too early! Have fun, look forward to chatting with you soon, if you need any help just give us a shout!

Hi Natalie and welcome, I'm new to this site too having made my 1st post only yesterday and now I can't keep away lol I have been playing PS since it started way back when and am a total addict xxxx :tree:

hi and welcome to our forum ....its fun of happy friendly people and great games/competitions ...post around in the cafe/games and you will soon get your 20 posts required to join in the comps ...but most of all ...have fun xx