Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Prayer for possible Cervical cancer.

Hi beloved friends.

I wanted to ask you for prayer. I went in in the middle of last month for my two year yearly female checkup. After I had done this check up I did not hear back from the dcotor's so I figured all was good. No news in always good news. Well I had a dream several months ago where the Lord came to me in the dream and instructed me to go back to Africa even though I had physical issues. So I started to take steps and started to write a letter to a certain ministry and then I get a phone call right after I write the letter from who else? My female doctors office telling me I have a number one cell that causes cervical cancer. Needles to say I was shocked because three weeks had already passed. They told me I was to come in July 8th for all these huge tests and biopsy's. So on the 8th I will have a very busy day. Please pray against this attack against my physical health. As I have been through 3 neck surgeries 2 lumbar back surgeries.5 feet surgeries. which one of then is not wanting to fuse right now I had two disc slip in the midsection of my spine. I am paying for the other surgeries I have had with nerve damage that came from it in my neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. Enough is enough in Jesus name! I am tired of this, I do not except this! I did not die in Africa from Malaria to only be sent back by God because He said I was not finished yet and my destiny was not fulfilled yet to live like this! I refuse in Jesus name to be wiped out by the enemy!

So please partner with me in all of this and pray against this spirit of death. I desire divine health and wholeness. I desire to fulfill what I was sent back for.

Thanks so much blessings.

Father, In the name of Jesus, I pray for my sister. God, you are the creator and maker of our bodies. You know every single cell, every membrane, every bone, every muscle better than any doctor or nurse every could because you created them. Jesus, you know how things are supposed to work in our bodies.

I ask that you remove these cells that are there illegally in her because you did not put them there. I speak to that cervix that there will be no cancer or disease there. satan, you have to flee from this sister's body. She has been washed by the blood of the lamb, the son of God, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and you are not allowed to be there. I pray for every joint in her body, her feet, her back. I command that there will be no pain, no discomfort, no disc slipping, no feet that refuse to fusion.

There will be a trip for this sister, she will go back to africa. The enemy can't stop her mission. he can try, but God has the final victory in this situation. There is much work to be done, and satan is fearful...Yes, he's attacking your body to get the focus off of Christ, and on to your pain. He doesn't want you to continue...he's scared like a chicken because he knows you are going to win souls into God's kingdom, you're going to break down strongholds, you're going to deliver people out of oppression and bondage. Even your name he's scared of...Steady Gaze....he knows that is so accurate for you...and what a name it is because your focus is straight and true.

God, give this sister the wisdom and guidance she needs. Divine healing for her body that is what we ask in the name of the one and only Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Amen, amen, amen scgirl! Standing in full agreement with your prayer.. I speak LIFE over you SteadyGaze, Life in the Name of Jesus our Lord, our Healer, our Saviour. Keep pressing in. Satan is a loser and he knows it..
Here praying for you.
love in Jesus,
traveller

I agree with all of the prayers and also add the protective blood of Jesus over you even over your blood cells and atoms. I encourage you to make sure when you pray ask the Father if there is someone you need to forgive in your life.....let him show you and make a conscious choice to forgive.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

God bless you, sister!! You have had a lot on your plate!

Keep what Jesus has told you close - that your destiny is still ahead of you - I pray this is resolved quickly and doesn't effect your spirit and focus for one minute!

You are definately in my prayers and I just wanted to tell you how much I admire your faith, determination and your sweet spirit for the Lord!

Hi all,

First of all thank you for all your prayers please do not stop!

I wanted to update you on the
testing I had today because I received some results and what now may
take place. I need to explain the part of the procedure so you will
understand what is going on. First of all I had a supernatural peace
when I went in there that I personally had not experienced when I had
went through all my other surgeries.

The Doctor has this camera
that does not go in you, but it looks in you from the out side and it is
suppose detect the precancerous cells. When the doctor looked through
the camera it did not show anything. When the doctor opened up the
cervix and used this chemical that exposes precancerous cells that are
hidden and it brings it to light. Well with this chemical all of a
sudden they the cells were exposed they were hidden higher up inside the
cervix. Right then I the Lord say, " Jeanie in the last year your
prayer has been for me to expose anything that has been hidden in
Government. In our nation, in your heart and in you, so that the enemies
plans will be exposed and diverted. Well I am exposing what you have
prayed for that has been hidden in your body and bringing it into the
light, so it will be destroyed and so the plans I have for you will and
shall come to pass.

So this is the two things that will now have
to take place. The biopsy will be sent in to see if it is cancerous and
if it is then I will have to have hysterectomy. If it is not cancerous
then I will have what they call a Leep procedure. A Leep is a loop that
acts like a surgical knife it has an electric cutting of the cervix,
which means most likely I will not have children with either procedure. I
wanted children but it seems as if I am getting older and it is not
going to happen in my life time. Now if they do the Leep and see more of
the precancerous cells further up in the cervix then a hysterectomy
will for sure have to be performed. The reason they have to do these
procedures is because the cells them selves are cells that cause cancer
and they do not want to give it room to cause cancer they want to kill
it. Praise God so do I!!

As I walked out of the building I
noticed storm clouds were coming in after several days of high temps and
sun and I heard the Lord say, " A storm is moving in but it will pass
quickly and the sun will soon shine upon you again. WOOOOW!!!!!!! I felt
His presence and His peace.

Please keep praying. I am so
believing that these cells will be completely removed by the
resurrection power by the blood of Jesus, that the Lord Will be glorified in
the medical field.

Thanks for all your prayer and support is has
truly blessed me.

Thanks

Hugs

A storm is moving in but it will pass
quickly and the sun will soon shine upon you again. WOOOOW!!!!!!! I felt
His presence and His peace.

Please keep praying. I am so
believing that these cells will be completely removed by the
resurrection power of blood of Jesus, that the Lord Will be glorified in
the medical field.

Amen sister!!!! Believing and praying with you!
traveller

Wow - What a testimony of faith and encouragement straight from the Source as you go through this walk!!

Lord, I lift your daughter, Steadygaze, and pray for the continued peace of the Holy Spirit. Lord, I pray for good health and keep in her mind from wandering by reminding her of Your promises during the difficult moments and waiting periods. Lord, I pray this walk is brief and leaves her able to testify to Your Good Work to continuous generations. Thank you Jesus, for Your love and care, In Jesus' name - Amen.

Thank you so much for the update - please continue to post as you learn more.

God bless you -

Steady,

I feel the goosebumps as I read your testimony. Fear not and use my signature verse. Now more than ever. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I had this dream last year, now I find it interesting that the Lord bought it to my attention when I received the first phone call from the doctors.

There are three things in here I did not realize before. We have the spoken word of cancer, then we have the symbol of cancer, and then we have the sign of one who had cancer and was healed.

Dream 5-06-2009

I was with my dads side of the family and they were telling me my dad has cancer. IRL my dad does not have cancer that I know of. They tell me I am going to get cancer because he has it. I tell them no I do not receive that at all! They tell me it is true because he has cancer and it is hereditary. I tell them no I am not going to get cancer and I leave.The next thing I know I start feeling the symptoms of cancer. I go to my church and my pastors wife is talking to us as we are all sitting at this table. My calf on my left leg starts to fill up with fluid and it is so painful to the touch and to walk on. I get a little shaken like what is going on in my body and I knew it was a symptom to cancer. I get up from the table where my pastors wife was speaking and I go over to where this computer is and I go to use the phone and I call my ex step mom. (IRL life I have no relationship with my ex step mom and she does not represent anything good in my life or dreams.) I call her and tell her I have water in the calf of my left leg and it so painful. My ex step mom tells me it is the last stage of cancer and it is a sign my body is shutting down! I said, no! I do not receive this and I hang up the phone as I speak out against what she had spoken to me. I think to myself in the dream her birth sign is cancer.( Now in real life I do not belive in those signs.) Then I go back over to the table where my pastors wife is still speaking to us and she had cancer in real life and God healed her. As she is speaking she asks if anyone needs prayer to please let her pray for us. I was struggling because I had so much hit me physically since coming home from mission school in Africa in real life, and now I had to come to her again and ask her for prayer for cancer. So I went to her and asked her to pray for me.

Any thoughts and insights here?

Now that the Lord has brought this dream back maybe this is the time to go and ask her to pray with you.
Trusting the Lord with you for your health. huggins
Prov. 3:5-6 is one of my favourite verses too!
Joy

Hi and thank you. Proverbs chapter 2 and three are so good one of my favorite too.

I can not have her pray with me she lives in another state and I have not seen her in a long time some how we just went separate ways no reason we just did and now I do not know where she is really.

Thanks though.

Hi, u mentioned that u don't have a relationship with your ex stepmum; could she be symbolic for something u r not associating with anymore?..(in particular because u don't receive what she spoke out over u).
And, what are your thoughts on the pastor's wife: is she literal/symbolic in your dream? I've had dreams where the pastor's wife represented the church. Just my thoughts..
love in Christ,
traveller

Steady, I am in agreement with Girly's prayer for you too.
I remember reading that dream about cancer.

I too pray for God to reveal the lies and deception that's in our govt and the world, that God would reveal the plans of the enemy.
I love how God spoke to you when the doc was doing the check for cancer. It reminds me of the prophet Isaiah(?? One of those prophets anyway) how God had the prophet marry a prostitute as symbolism, how God had him lay on the ground for a really long time wearing a sack cloth, and cook certain bread on cow pies, all as symbolism for Israel's actions and non-actions, what God was going to do and also for how God felt towards Israel.

Wow that was weird. I wrote you Traveller and it went away as soon as someone else posted. So I have to rewrite it.lol

My step mom I no longer associate with so was not a good figure in my life.. My pastors wife in real life had cancer and Gos healed her. She was a sign and wonder.

Steady,

Do not take spoken word curses on you.....rebuke them in the name of Jesus. You do not have to accept that it is this or that. Jesus said I died that you may live.....and live you shall. You are healed by the stripes of Jesus and bought with a price. Disease and sickness we command you to the feet of Jesus....You have no place in Steadygaze. She is protected by the blood of Jesus even into her melecular level and nothing crosses the blood line.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

AMEN Connie!!!!!

Also, I would like to add that you are NOT too old. If your desire is to have children then continue to believe God for that. As people of God, we can't adopt what the world says is too old to have children. We are daughters of Sarah and what was good for her, is good for you. Believe that Steadygaze...it ain't over until GOD says its over.

You ARE healed...You ARE healed...You ARE healed...not going to be...but Jesus ALREADY died so you are ALREADY healed...no matter what the doc's say.

Dearest Connie, '
I do not receive any curse I have walked along time with the Lord and know His heart well enough to know I do not receive anything from the enemy. I was just pointing out in the dream the things I saw that does not say I receive word curse. The Lord knows my heart and he loved me and He will cover me in His blood. I am an intercessor and pray fervently for His touch and know He hears each word I proclaim. He desires for us to speak His healing words over ourselves.

Have a wonderful day.

Cholettete Amenie! I was just stating what I was told that does not mean I buy into it. I know the Lord can do anything nothing is impossible for God.

Blessings thank you all for standing with in me in faith. The Lord has a plan in all things to shape and mold us and what the enemy meant for evil the Lord turns it around for good. I am so in love with my Beloved.

I wanted to let you know the latest up dates to keep you posted.

To my surprise I get a phone today from my Gynecologists office telling me I defiantly have the cells that cause cancer but they need a bigger piece of tissue to test for the cancer. So I still have no clue if I have cervical cancer or not. I go in on August 2, 2010 for a LEEP that will cut a big chunk of tissue off to send it in for a Biopsy. The doctor will also cut out the other cells that are precancerous cells at the same time. So really still no answer. So only time will tell as to when I will know. I still trust and have peace in all of it.

I talked to my mom on the phone she is going to see her Doctor on On July 22 about getting her other hip replaced. I have to say this is what hurts me is to see what my mother is going through. My heart so goes out to her. I want to be with her and help her because her husband is suppose to be having shoulder surgery, I do not have the finances for going to see her and helping her through this surgery so I have to trust and believe the Lord will be with her at this time.

Please keep us both in prayer as we face some days ahead.

Love you bunches
Jeanie

Jeanie - You got it - prayers & another quick reminder of how much Our Lord loves you both and cares for you!!!!

Thank you for the update - the delayed date is a good sign??

Well when it rain it pours now my front end of my car is going out and it needs to be taken in I do not have the finances to fix it.Now I have no vehicle to get to all my appointments. My foot is still not fusing and it has been over four months. My right foot is I was taking my cable box off my TV to return it and my DVD/ VHS combo fell and broke. So I think someone it mad.lol

Hi all I tell you the rain just keeps coming but I am still in this protected bubble of His unending peace and grace.

I had a Mammogram and it shows a lump on one of my breasts and they will compare the lump with my old Monogram's X ray's from Cali. On top of that, the pain in my right hip increased, so I saw the doc and he ordered a MRI.

I go in on the 28th to see if my foot is finally fusing it has been 5 months now since the surgery, and last time I went in was a few weeks ago and and it had not fused. So I am praying it is all the way fused because I sure do not want to go through another surgery.

All this is crazy and a total attack from the enemy. I stand on faith and trust the Lord in all of it.

I have been reading the book of John where He talks about when a man came to Jesus to heal His son, Jesus say's to the man, " what if I do not do these great signs and wonders will you still believe in me?" WOW! How often this took place in my life where the Lord asked me that same question.

Jesus Disciples saw a blind man and asked Jesus if the blindness came from the Fathers sin being passed down to the son. Jesus said no, it is so my Father will be glorified."I wonder how many times we judged someone by their illness from what was taught by others to us. I have pondered these things because I have done them myself to others. I Also have received this kind of judgment from others who are like Jobs friend . I know they meant well.

Also in the book of John, Lazarus was dying and very sick but Jesus allowed him to die. You can see the responses from both Mary and Martha. often when we are sick God may be dealing with those around us and their responses to Jesus. Also often like Mary and Martha we want Jesus to come right now and heal us in our time not in His time. Jesus was doing a full circle thing in what was taking place with Lazarus, He was testing the heart of Mary and Martha, and He was going to Glorify His Father to all those who stood and witnessed the resurrection of Lazarus.

Then in Mathew Jesus healed a palatalized man because of the paralyzed mans friends who had faith for His healing.

I have learned so much over the last five years dealing with health issues that seemed to of hit me like a flood. My heart is full of compassion for those who are sick and broken hearted. I no longer have zeal with out compassion. I only move when the spirit is on me for those who are sick or hurting in their hearts. I have grown up and have been maturing in this time through all I have walked through which has not been easy. The important thing here is not assuming someone is sick because they have sin, or un-forgiveness in their life, granted that too can be why their sick in their lives, I am not saying it isn't, but truly asking the Holy spirit what is He doing in their lives and what is behind the illness. I tell you I would have not learned what I have learned over the last five years if I had not gone through all I have been through physically. There is wisdom in the area of healing. Until someone walks through so much physical pain and physical issues with health they will never understand the Lords heart of compassion and wisdom in those whom they are praying for.

Please keep me in prayer as I deal with these issues and the cervical issue which will be on July 27, they will do another biopsy and they will cut the cells out and we will see if my inside will need to be taken out. I also did a bone density test praying that will come back negative.I will keep you posted. flower

Thanks so much I appreciate all of you being on my wall in prayer I covet all the prayers at this time.

Blessings
Jeanie

Hi Jeanie,

I am still praying for you..You know, you are such a witness (and encouragement) in the way you stand in this right now. I was also thinking of Psalm 91, first part.. He who dwells in the secret place of the most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty(whose power no foe can withstand). Praise to God, this already is a testimony for Him, it's getting bigger..
I pray His continuing healing presence and blessings upon/over you! lots of love from here,

traveller