Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreams3

UPDATE:i need 4miracles desperately..prayer help!!!

Though i have pray over these..i need prayer support desperately!!!

1. i dont have sexual desire for my husband.

2. we opened a business over a year now..but we cannot even pay our bills..it has been very difficult...kind of shaming me.

3. my husband had an idea to move the business to a more centralised place because he fill the location we are is not good..so now we have a store..but need divine FAVOUR! Too many people (richer than us, banks etc) have applied...and secondly WE DONT know how to pay for it even though we are given. We need a miracle!

4. for over 6 months i have been looking for parttime work...i am still believeing God for my miracle job..from 8.30am to 11am to enable look after our kids.

let God put the devil to shame in my life.

Thanks and God bless you fellow christians!

In agreement with God's will for this situation. I will say this...#1 is in direct relation to #2-4.

Peace to you my sister...

That's def. something to keep in mind Cholette! I've been there on #1 myself... not fun.

I feel for you Dreams, I too prayed for all what you said

Been there too and agree Hind's feet, it's not a nice place in life to be and is always related to the other things....
Keep your eye on Jesus, not the circumstances. That is what HE desires and where he is taking all of us to in life.
Your sister,
Joy

Joy, Cholette, even when I was in #1 for YEARS, even in it I was BEGGing God to let me be attracted to my husband.
When he would get his military cut refreshed and esp. when they had shaved the sides of his head I thought he looked really good. It was the way he acted that really turned me off. He didn't know how to act like a man (effeminate) when he tried to be romantic... He didn't have a dad his whole life...
I've found that I have to "get to him" first before he starts acting like that, then I'm fine. I love seeing him being a man, doing hard work, coming home sweaty and greasy from working on aircraft, I love it. I dread the day he leaves the military and "lets his hair down" and/or takes an office job. Someone once told me that her mother didn't think that her son in law was a man. He is a preacher, wears a suit, and doesn't get his hands dirty at his job. At the time I didn't see it that way either and agreed with my friend that a man is a man no matter what. But my mind has changed slowly over the years and I see seriously groomed men in suits as effeminate, it's rather gross to me now. I can also def. see how 2-4 is related to 1 as well!
Even today one of my top prayers is to let me be attracted to my husband. Now I've added a new part to it, to put it in my husbands heart to start working out other than PT and to stop eating/junk food and energy drinks/soda all the time. So, basically it's been his weight and the effeminate part, when he gets scraggily around the head, and new to me, the other stuff.
You've really brought to light other issues that were affecting my attraction to him. I'll add those to my prayer list in regards to it affecting my attraction to him as well as to those things individually.

Joy, I will try to keep my eyes on Jesus rather than the other stuff.

Thank you 2

Hind's feet, we sure do all have our issues with this. My father was a fix-it man, my husband wasn't. I assumed, when I married him at 20, that every man was a fix-it man! LOL! I had to learn and pick up some of my father's traits a bit more and appreciate my husband for other things. Now my daughter is going through her own struggles in marriage because she assumed all men were like her dad and cleaned up after themselves...LOL!!

Don't worry, Jesus is the one to cause you to keep your eyes on Him. He is the one at work in us and HE gives us the desires of our hearts....notice where the emphasis is? If we wait on God we will see he does it all!

Joy

Hindsfeet,
I've not been married yet, so I've not gone through this, but for some reason God has been sending women my way with this issue. The things that I've been sharing is much of what Joy shared...keeping your eyes on the Lord. I also believe that men know when their wives are not fully satisfied with them. You may be sending off something to him that makes him NOT feel like a man. We women have SO MUCH power in the marriage and I don't think we really have a revelation of that. Do you tell him how manly he is?? Find some things that ARE manly about him (there has to be at least one) and just zero in on that and build up your man girl... I gave another friend that same advice and I haven't heard from her in over a week...

Dream3...Prayerfully things are better for you...I've been still praying for you and all that you are dealing with. Please don't think we are "hijacking" your thread. I think your prayer request perked some interest here...

I hate it when I realize I've been limiting God in areas, but love the revelation that It's not hopeless because I have a God that is bigger than that, and that He does give us the desires of our heart!
He gave me one this week concerning a certain womanly body function that occurs once a month, I had asked him to bring it on before my husband gets home for RandR

Seriously! Every single one of our anniversaries that he was actually home for (rarely) I was on that point of the month Last month I had it at the same time that he said he would be coming home this month...
But, good thing is, we have 2 anniversaries to choose from, the justice of the peace, or our actual wedding ceremony. We usually go with our official wedding date, justice op. LOL, I'm talking about 2 different subjects in regards to the same monthly problem, at the same time

Amen to that too Cholette!
I believe this subject isn't spoken in honesty enough...
God has brought that to my attention. Once it fully had my attention, every time he would get his hair cut refreshed (he has to have his hair at regs standard, not touching the ears, I like it shaved) I would tell him that he looks hot, which is true.
I think I just realized something, I think he is afraid of true affection (real hugs). A hug or kiss from him meant that he wanted something, and that was VERY often. I came to not want any hugging. I called him out on it a couple years ago and even before he deployed. He thinks he DOEs give me hugs and kisses all the time. He feels rejected when I don't want to have sex and I feel rejected when I don't hugs and kisses with no strings attached. But I only realized that when he deployed this last time, because he hasn't used the hugs with strings attached in a quite a long time, but that doesn't mean we weren't having sex. We compromised on the sex issue and he doesn't feel rejected. I still do though.
He doesn't hug or kiss me much any more, at least he never initiates a hug, or even tell me I'm beautiful, or whatever (he's rarely done that, he makes me feel ugly). So, I can see how it could be mutual, that I have made him feel unattractive because of his weight.
I plan on telling him when he comes home. I've told him in parts before but he's a man he doesn't get it. Also, it's not like he doesn't do things for me, but things don't make me feel loved even though I am appreciative.
Anyway, he is really excited to come home, we are too.

He didn't even have cousins, aunts and uncles, or grandparents that hugged him all the time.

I can see that God is working on this issue! I am def. going to try harder to build him up! I've learned some new things that I didn't know before, men need to be made to feel MANLY. Maybe that's one of the reasons he plays that stupid game WOW all the time and has powerful characters, but then again he's been gaming since he was our sons age! I guess having a father to start you off feeling manly does start young. I need to pray about this for my son too, his dad has been absent for a good portion of his life and some of the most important parts too.
God has been faithful and helping me to be attracted to him regardless of his weight, by letting me see him as strong and manly.

That's basically what I've gone through. If anything I hope that helps any woman or man who reads this.
I also wasn't attracted to him when we got married, though God told me on 2 occasions that we would get married (at one time I did have a crush on him and didn't realize it was the same guy until after we got married) He had been asking other girls to marry him and I told him that he hadn't asked me, and he asked me and I told him yes (another of our mutual friends had told him she would too, it was all cool, at the time it wasn't a big deal). I married him because I trusted him, and I loved his personality. We basically got married as friends.
I'm glad I married him. I can't imagine being married to anyone else. I've since learned what real love is and that was God's will, I would have stayed in my insecure shell by having a hot good looking man and being jealous if someone looked at my man or my man looked at someone else. I don't recall that he ever has, at least not in front of me, and also he's never commented on any woman irl or on tv. My husband IS handsome and has the manly face, it's just that he wasn't my type. I asked God to make him my type.

thank you all for all your responses..i am really getting to know somethings here...i thought i was alone. Please continue to pray..we will get feedback about the store next tuesday to be ours or not.

Pls try and see my dreams and let me know what the Holy spirit minister to you too.

we are yet to get feedback about the store...but there is still kind of assurance they gave to my husband....as the testimonies come rolling in i will let you all know. thanks for prayers. i really love this site..that i can also prayer for others too as i read their requests.

update: thanks for your prayers sweet brethrens. We got feedback from the store today. we have it and the terms of payment was made easy also for us!!! Please dont stop praying...that this store will be a store of restoration and blessing for Gods kingdom. I know you all will not be pyhsically there for the opening of the store...but pray and santify and bless the store along with me and family before we pack in...........Thanks. God stills answer prayers!