Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jlm1632

Please pray for me

Please pray for me that I will find a way to manage my finances and hopefully my boss will give me back my hours so I can keep my full time postion at my job and Also prayer for to help me not worry so much about this. It has brought me such stress and despair thinking of how bills are going to get paid this month.

If possible maybe a prayer I can say that might help as well.

Thank you in advance for all prayers and god bless

Jackie

example;

Father I pray over my finances and call those things into being that You have never seen your seed wanting or begging bread and that my needs are met through Christ Jesus. I thankyou that you are my provider and that you are showing me the way in every area of my life concerning my job. You are my provider Lord and you are showing me where your provision is coming from. I thankyou for my boss and my job and I ask that if it is your will that I continue in this job, that I would be able to work full time here and that you would bless my boss for hiring me. Your word also says that you would want me to prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers and that you came that I might have life and life more abundant. I receive all that you have for me right now. I am a tither and thankyou that Malachi says that you will open the heavens and pour out a blessing for my life if I tithe. You have asked me to test you in this and I ask that you would show me your blessing in my work life and every other area of my life. I choose to be a giver and know that your have given me seed to sow in times of need. Like the woman who had nothing but her last meal to give to the prophet I choose to give when it hurts and know that your blessed the widows mite and thankyou that you will open your window of heaven as I choose to tithe and give.

Thankyou for your provision. In your name, Amen.

I hope this is a prayer that resonates with you. Blessings... flower

thank you for your prayer. I've been lacking in giving to my church lately though due to my dwindling finances. It been harder for me than it has been in a long time. I will keep this prayer to my heart . Thank you once again.

God Bless
Jackie