Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kellsy2004

LEAPING SENSATION IN MY BELLY

Hi everyone,I have always wanted to know what it meant:When i first began dating my fiance,the first three times he gave me a kiss,I felt a leaping sensation in my belly-its like something in my belly literally jumped,and I have never felt this before in my entire life.Is it butterflies which it didn't feel like,or excitement,but my emotions were stable during these times,but it happened like clockwork three times,and that was it.I do speak in tongues and and it comes from my belly and sometimes when I groan in the Spirit,it comes from my belly.does it have anything to do with that or its purely physical??thanks

but my emotions were stable during these times,the first three times he gave me a kiss,I felt a leaping sensation in my belly

THe reason I quoted the above is a little reminder that when you are kissing someone, it is hard for your emotions to be stable.

I have felt this before and to tell you the truth, it is physical in my humble opinion because at the end of the day, just like feelings in the Holy Ghost are fleeting, so are leaping sensations when we kiss.........sure it is GREAT when we have them, but we should celebrate them for what they are "feelings".......we are fearfully and wonderfully made. I know Cher wrote a song about it and even song of solomon has alot of stuff in it about the physical act of love making, but truly "if you wanna know if he loves ya so its in his "behaviour"......that's where it is!"

Bless ya hun. Sounds like you're in love!