Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

God Things Appear as Foolish to Unbelievers ~end times

So, as children of the Living God how will we know about these “End Times”? Daniel wanted to know, what we all want to know. When is this all going to happen and how will we know? During a time of prophetic revelation of the end times, this is what Daniel had to say about His miraculous encounter;

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Many will be purified and made white and tried; but the wicked will do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand…

Daniel 12:8-10,13

So how are the children of God being purified? The Bible tells us that we are to rejoice in our trials and tribulations. It is in those times that we are challenged to stand firm in the truth and the way and the light, regardless of circumstance. We are being polished like precious stones. I may not be able to stop the unfairness or the troubles in the world but when I am challenged by hard times and being falsely accused or misunderstood, let me look to Christ, for my role model.

God clearly has made it known by His word, in Holy scripture, the very same word that became flesh and walked among us, that the things of God would appear as foolishness to the unbeliever. A man without the Holy Spirit cannot discern the things of God, therefore pray that you walk in the Holy Spirit, in the ways of God. It is the children of God, the ones who are sealed by the Holy Spirit, that will someday be raptured into the kingdom of God.

So how do we know when we are in “The Time of the End?” Many scholars on Bible prophecy agree that the major sign of the times is the return of Gods chosen Jewish people. The revelations of the end times, given in the scriptures were for a latter day, and I believe with all my heart that this latter day is now.

Why? God explained that the revelation was made for another time…and this is the time when the prophecies are being understood and coming to pass.

Jewish peoples from all over the globe were reunited as a Nation in Israel in 1948. The Bible says that (after this event) not a generation shall pass before His children begin to see these signs.

In the early 1970's many books on the Prophetic future for this world were beginning to be written, with a new fascination and desire to understand the end times and how Gods words are actually coming to pass. God says that He will pour His Spirit out on his sons and daughters, and He is. God is encouraging us to aspire for His wisdom regarding these mysteries in the Bible.

Many people roll their eyes when we talk about the “End Times’ they want no gloom and doom. Or they are just afraid, But God has written these words for His children. God does not want us to be ignorant of these things… In the Bible in Revelations, more accurately "The Revelation of John" It is written,

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take it to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."

Revelation 1:3