Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Does Anyone Play HAPPY HABITAT? :)

Ive just started playing it and im really enjoying it, but i dont have many neighbours, so i thought i would ask if anyone else here plays it?? Smile

you grow stuff to attract certain animals, like grass to attract worms, worms attract chickens. Carrots to attract rabbits etc. its a bit like a farming game but you farm aninmals instead.

i dont think ive explained it well lol it probably sounds really bad but honestly its worth a look Smile

it is, especially when you have to feed chickens to the foxes LMAO but in 4 hours i will have PANDAS IN MY HABITAT!!!! YAY!!!

clair a bell wrote:
i just sold my fox by accident!!! dont even no how i got it lol x

you get them if you have rabbits in your habitat Smile they are worth loads though lol

Tromo3 wrote:
I hate when need to feed worms.

i know, they die so quickly, ive got chicks, rabbits and foxes Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
what is this game?

ive sent you an invite for it hun, why not have a look? Smile x

Gaiamaiden wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
i just sold my fox by accident!!! dont even no how i got it lol x

you get them if you have rabbits in your habitat Smile they are worth loads though lol

it would be a little better if you could take like one wheat or carrot from someone else then you wouldnt need to wait hrs on end lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
what is this game?

ive sent you an invite for it hun, why not have a look? Smile x

going now congratulations

true Smile but its fun to play in between playing the other games you play lol
at the moment ive got PS, Cafe World, Happy Habitat, Karma Farm and Farmville going lol

i hope they bring out more animals in HH, ive got some trees now so i should have some squirrels in my habitat tomorrow lol

i just looked and i have tried treasure madness lol its ok but i prefere HH xx
@Clair: Ive just bought the 60,000 expansion, all i did was plant loads of wheat to attract chickens and feed them to foxes and sell them because they are worth 3400 odd coins each, if you can attract deers and reindeers sell them too because they give 3000 coins each too xx

well done clair hun xx just keep selling them and you will get more expansions and you can plant more Smile ive finally got pandas in mine now lol

Is it just me, you and lucky strike playing it ?? LMAO

Yay! congratulations the highest lv person on mine is lv19, this game must be new-ish.
as soon as ive got more pandas im going to try and get the collony badges which means ive got to try and get 10 of each animal in my habitat (i hate the worms lol)

whats your favourite animal on HH? xx

well had deers and another animal but sold them straigh away so i could expand lol, i think i might try and get that badge for the worms see how hard it is Smile your the higest on mine gaia Smile xx

hm.. i love foxes! i want the 130.000 expansion but i don't think it will happen soon.. Sad after that i will try the bagdes.. works are easy... chickens too... the rest is more difficult... actually not difficult.. just time consuming...

ive started playing another game now lol its called Sky City, its a new game they are still adding stuff to it, you basically have a plot of land in the sky and you can plant stuff like on a farm but you can also build a town with buildings which you also earn money from Smile

can you send me a f/r for sky city? it's sound fun and i want to try it congratulations (i'll check it in the morning since i'm going to bed soon Ashamed )

thanks for the house clair hun Smile i wrote that message and when i posted it you have already replied and i was too lazy to change it LMAO xx

i know i feel really bad but i havent got any bamboo Sad i hope they dont die before i can feed them