Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Good Morning 12th December

13_day10.png

Good morning everybody ...how are you all today??

I am going out visiting this morning (in real life not PS lol) to deliver some Xmas presents. At least its not frosty today so no ice to scrape from the car Laughing

Morning all...had an amazing day yesterday at Wonderland with my daughter.

It was freezing, but worth it to see the enjoyment on her face congratulations

Dont know what I have planned for today yet...as long as I stay warm I dont really mind lol

Good morning ^_^ It's freezing here so I'll probably stop in all day and go out to places tomorrow ><

aaaaannnnnnndddd..................
Goodnight from me. It's bout 5 am here in good ole Missouri, USA and time for my butt to be sleeping. I've been kind of distracted lately and shouldn't have even stayed up thislate, but I wasn't really thinking about it.

Morning everyone Smile
Today I'm going out (2nd time in weeks lol) i have to get the family xmas cards, just have to make a list both me and Dan have got loads of family lol

Guest Guest
im having a fab day today its my birthday weve been shopping and bought clothes then went for an english breckie down the bar now playing on pc then gonna watch rest of flash forward and wait for Xfactor final tonight yeah great stuff xxx have a great day everyone xxx

Mr Mayor wrote:
good morning, im serverly hung over and i feel yuk

too many beers last nite (ow my head)

all self inflicted ..no sympathy LaughingLaughingLaughing

hope you had a great time (or what you can remember of it) and Fran had a great birthday ..after all you are only 21 once :dancing:

Good morning. Back from shopping and going shopping tommorow and the next Saturday.

Just wondering. Why is my forum name under the letters that say 'FORUM' etc. when I am at he forums?

Good afternoon everyone. I just got to the computer after a day stocked full of shopping and other things. We left at 9 this morning after waking at half past 7 to go have breakfast, then we did some shopping, and then drove to the post office, then went to buy fabric at the wholesale place in the next town. We got back at noon, only to have two hours and then left again to go visit a craft bazarr. I am beat, and it's only 5:30 here.

I guess I will get my visits done and sit down and watch a movie and relax.

Hey Mr. Mayor Cheers!