Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John7

Pray against Islamic extremism in Europe and West

I've just been watching some TV footage and reading some articles on Islamic extremism in Europe, and its quiet alarming that Europe is being invaded by Islamic extremists. In Holland alone in a survey, 60% of Muslims in Holland sympathized with the September 11 world trade centre attacks. In a recent survy in the United Kingdom, 40% of Muslims agreed they wanted Sharia law implemented in the UK. Sharia law is a disgusting system that persecutes women and calls for violence against anyone who critisizes Islam.

I would like to ask anyone who is willing to agree in prayer with me, that God will raise up a standard against Islamic extremism in the Europe and the West.

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray that you would raise up a standard against Islam that is invading the West and invading Europe. Please protect Christian nations from Islamization and drive out the enemy from these nations. In Jesus name I pray.

I live in France(Paris) and I can tell you that Islam is smashing all they can .Forcing people to live by them belief with fear and violence.
I dream a lot of islamist against christians
Thank you for praying