Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Graceful

Prayer request

Please pray for my daughter Steph. Her daughter's dad(they were never married) has temporary custody of their 5 year old girl. They live 230 miles apart. Steph has visitation every other weekend and He has been hiding her from my daughter for the last month. He even moved without telling her where they were moving to but she was able to find out where they moved to. She travels all that way (230 miles)and the police won't do anything even though he's going against court order. He has failed a child protective services drug test and my daughter received a letter from them stating he had neglected the little girl but they were dropping the case. He also recently received a dui on a suspended license during which time he had a wreck and almost killed his current girlfriend. This all seems demonic to me as to why he is able to still keep custody of my granddaughter. My daughter is heartbroken by all of this. She has 2 younger children 4 & 3 that live with her and is expecting another baby in July. She has called attorneys but none return her calls. Something just doesnt seem right. Please pray for her that she can at least find an attorney she can afford that the Lord will give him/her the wisdom on how to handle this case. Thank you & God bless everyone.

Dear Jesus, please move mightily to save this child, let the truth be made known. Help this mother.In your precious name, Amen