Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

something is wrong with the cooking feature.

not sure if it's just me but has anyone else experienced this.

i'll be cooking some soup and when it's done, i go to pick it up from my chest and PS shuts down and i get a mayor picture! it's happened 3 times now and it only happens with the cooking. AND on top of that, I LOSE THE SOUP and my money!! argh!! i just noticed it again last night. thought maybe the first 2 times it was just a fluke, but no, i think PS is having problems with that.

When you claim it, once you press it, close the cooking book and quickly save and exit before you do anything else. Do it ASAP, then reload into the game, and it should be in your chest.

Mangoberri wrote:
When you claim it, once you press it, close the cooking book and quickly save and exit before you do anything else. Do it ASAP, then reload into the game, and it should be in your chest.

yeah, i started doing that too but only after i lost the soups! argh!

This was happening to me too.. I lost atleast 1 soup, 2 hotdogs and a hamburger. I don't know if they've fixed the problem all the way yet, but I started doing the save real fast like Mango said because I was sick of losing my food and the cooking point.

Tainted Obsession wrote:
This was happening to me too.. I lost atleast 1 soup, 2 hotdogs and a hamburger. I don't know if they've fixed the problem all the way yet, but I started doing the save real fast like Mango said because I was sick of losing my food and the cooking point.

Oh my goodness. You lost a hamburger? Those take 24 hours to make and almost 500 coins. I feel sorry for you. Ashamed

yeah, that's a lot of coins! Sad
the quickly saving seems to work at least!

I dont do any cooking...I keep forgetting about it and it ends up burnt ( a bit like real life lmao!!)

lea75 wrote:
I dont do any cooking...I keep forgetting about it and it ends up burnt ( a bit like real life lmao!!)

lol same for me! Every time i forget i have something in the oven Getting only burnt foods lol

Mangoberri wrote:
Tainted Obsession wrote:

Oh my goodness. You lost a hamburger? Those take 24 hours to make and almost 500 coins. I feel sorry for you. Ashamed

Beleive me.. I was mad lol