Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

To the mods ...... Can I post a picture here that originated on another PS forum??

Tanya, lol I know many others that need one too They have already removed them hun Sad Sad I know.... You can post pictures here hun congratulations

Frannie, Sorry you had troubles seeing the text and everything yesterday. Glad it has been changed and it works better for you Smile

Frannie wrote:
I'm ok.. have a little problem... from my sugars being so high.. but other than that.. ok

Be careful with that ...... I know it is hard at the holidays to monitor your food ...

chay wrote:
ohhh..hi to all of u..im sorry been busy trading..ill be back soon... :winked:

Those are very cute children!!

myladyyawo wrote:
Tanya, lol I know many others that need one too They have already removed them hun Sad Sad I know.... You can post pictures here hun congratulations

Frannie, Sorry you had troubles seeing the text and everything yesterday. Glad it has been changed and it works better for you Smile

Thanks Sara, I wasn't sure because it had a name on it .... So these are gone already?? I have gotten some of them in the past week.. did this happen yesterday??

TanyaRC wrote:
Frannie wrote:
I'm ok.. have a little problem... from my sugars being so high.. but other than that.. ok

Be careful with that ...... I know it is hard at the holidays to monitor your food ...

chay wrote:

yeah this mornings first draw was over 350.. and unfortunately.. I get a really bad yeast infection when the sugars are this high. I would sooner have anything in the world other than a yeastie... if you know what I mean. And no Doc til Monday.. He has a magic bullet pill that starts working immediately

Two days a go hun, and if it has a site name on um... not to sure about that.... hmmm. I'm sure if there is an issue with it will be fixed.

Can we see more posts on a single page?? Is that something that I have control of, or Gill?? or is it a default for the whole forum??

Opps honey, I'm going to edit your post. No those ones are not okay for us to post as they are content from a different fan site Sad

TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Thanks Sara, I wasn't sure because it had a name on it .... So these are gone already?? I have gotten some of them in the past week.. did this happen yesterday??

wow lots of stuff.. have almost one of everything so that's cool. Not going to worry, since I see that nothing rare remains rare LOL.. Hope that means we'll get new stuff!

* I removed the image as requested as it has another forum name on, please see my later post for the picture referred to of items removed from MBs. Thanks, Gill

anyway... can't stay.. but am so so glad the colors are better..Good to see you all again

Frannie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Frannie wrote:

chay wrote:

yeah this mornings first draw was over 350.. and unfortunately.. I get a really bad yeast infection when the sugars are this high. I would sooner have anything in the world other than a yeastie... if you know what I mean. And no Doc til Monday.. He has a magic bullet pill that starts working immediately

That is no fun!! Would the doc give you something to keep on hand for when this happens?? It will be a very bad weekend for you...Sad
myladyyawo wrote:
Two days a go hun, and if it has a site name on um... not to sure about that.... hmmm. I'm sure if there is an issue with it will be fixed.

I wasn't sure ..... Jut thought that I would ask. I had 4 diff friends post this picture on their pages ...

Sorry again hun, could you edit it... those ones aren't aloud hun Sad (just reposting in case you missed it.

myladyyawo wrote:
Zoonie, we can use pet society and these lovely people to chat with as an excuse but deep down I think we are both procrastinators at heart :snowlol:...

You could be right - I'll think about that a bit more tomorrow Laughing

Ooops when I click on an emoticon it always posts right at the end, I'll go retrieve it!

TanyaRC wrote:

It was a good day. I came home from work yesterday and my mom sent me some beautiful orchids for Christmas!!! They are glorious!!!

When we stopped to eat, there were people coming out wearing shorts and tees ....... Laughing

I usually am done by now, but the wedding of the century put me way behind this year...

Well, it would! that was amazing, you should tell the story here some time, for those who don't know.

BTW watch your skies, some new friends are flying on their holidays this week - to Florida.

And see my FB snow album, you catch a glimpse of IMOM in his shorts too, he wears them at home all year round (and turns the heating up) congratulations

Frannie wrote:
Oh ... this is much much better.. I was afraid to come to today because it was so difficult for me to see

Frannie wrote:
wonder how hard it was to wash off those mustaches?

I wondered that too congratulations

Frannie, I liked the effects of the dark screen, but also found it a bit hard on the eyes after a while...the thing is, Mr Mayor took that on board and changed it (the logo at the top has changed too) and do you see our new C&G logo? also by Mr Mayor

Frannie wrote:
anyway... can't stay.. but am so so glad the colors are better..Good to see you all again

Bye Frannie!! Before you leave, edit that picture out of your post please ......
myladyyawo wrote:
Sorry again hun, could you edit it... those ones aren't aloud hun Sad (just reposting in case you missed it.

I did, but now quick enough it seems .... Sad Sorry ....
Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

It was a good day. I came home from work yesterday and my mom sent me some beautiful orchids for Christmas!!! They are glorious!!!

When we stopped to eat, there were people coming out wearing shorts and tees ....... Laughing

I usually am done by now, but the wedding of the century put me way behind this year...

Well, it would! that was amazing, you should tell the story here some time, for those who don't know.

BTW watch your skies, some new friends are flying on their holidays this week - to Florida.

And see my FB snow album, you catch a glimpse of IMOM in his shorts too, he wears them at home all year round (and turns the heating up) congratulations

Frannie wrote:
Oh ... this is much much better.. I was afraid to come to today because it was so difficult for me to see

Frannie wrote:
wonder how hard it was to wash off those mustaches?

I wondered that too congratulations

Frannie, I liked the effects of the dark screen, but also found it a bit hard on the eyes after a while...the thing is, Mr Mayor took that on board and changed it (the logo at the top has changed too) and do you see our new C&G logo? also by Mr Mayor

I love the snow pictures!! I haven't had time to go examine them all.. How do your boys like it ( the cats) ?? Who's coming?? What part of Florida?? I likw the new logo ..... Can I have one??

You guys I'm sorry Sad but we can actually be accused of stealing things from other sites :S No content from other sites is allowed Sad (not even edited hun).

There is a complete list in the Cafe part of the forum Smile

Thanks, Sorry again...

myladyyawo wrote:

I managed to do that -mwah ha haaaa.
(want to keep it clean Smile)

[quote="TanyaRC"]
Frannie wrote:

Bye Frannie!! Before you leave, edit that picture out of your post please ......
myladyyawo wrote:

I did, but now quick enough it seems .... Sad Sorry ....
Zoonie wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I love the snow pictures!! I haven't had time to go examine them all.. How do your boys like it ( the cats) ?? Who's coming?? What part of Florida?? I likw the new logo ..... Can I have one??

I might have just messed up the quotes ?

Sorry I missed Frannie go - hope the blood sugar is sorted Frannie!

Tanya, Socks is hilarious in the snow, he has no idea what it is, really cute.

Of course you can have a logo, just right click and view/save it for yourself, you know how better than me congratulations

Lea is coming on her hols with her family and Audrey is her Mum
congratulations How cool is that?

myladyyawo wrote:
You guys I'm sorry Sad but we can actually be accused of stealing things from other sites :S No content from other sites is allowed Sad (not even edited hun).

Thanks, Sorry again...

aaah ok, fair enough, will take it out too, no problem. Not had time to look around fully as yet at all the guidelines everywhere.

myladyyawo wrote:

Thanks, Sorry again...

I am just glad that you are being kind to us and helping us!!

Thanks for being patient till we learn the rules ..

Zoonie hun as group mod you can editi other peoples posts hun Smile I'm just a member here.

Sorry again for the big mix up guys! We've had problems with other sites taking our content we don't want to be accused of the same.

It seems you all have snow! I want ours back!! I need the snow!!!! Even though it will slow me down a lot tomorrow, but it's so lovely! You'll probably hear me saying different after the Holidays though

Please don't apologise Sara, I just replied to your PM, think Tanya edited hers and I edited Frannie's and my cleaned up version, I understand what you're saying don't worry.

I'm enjoying the snow, even if it grinds the country to a halt congratulations

@Tanya I can't see where to show more posts per page, but if you take a good look at your profile options there are lots of other things to tweek (like notifications and how it warns you new posts have been lodged)

Thank you so much Zoonie Smile Unfortunetly here there is now stopping anything even in a big snow storm!!

Tanya, I don't think we have that option hun, but I can check it out for you.

the amount of posts per page is set for the group, unfortunatly it cannot be set to individual tastes Sad

Just to clarify what Myladyyawo was saying about links

We dont allow any link or reference to other PS groups, and we cannot allow any other groups pictures/ graphics to be used.
Sorry about this and a huge thanks to you all for being so understanding.

I know this is not only a huge move for you, but it is getting used to a new set of guidelines...but I promise we are not ogres and before long they will be second nature to you all and you wont even have to think about it congratulations

Absolutely understood Lea, and like I said before no need to apologise, it's only a question of getting used to what's what.

I was just chatting by PM with Sara about why so many are having probs with their FB links, but please don't worry about that either, it's just a question of helping people sort it as we notice. I can vouch for most people in the interim (and other members here were already on this site)

I can PM inboxes at FB if we're not online at the same time, although the next few days are going to be frantic with shopping and the dreaded housework too!

Zoonie wrote:

Tanya, Socks is hilarious in the snow, he has no idea what it is, really cute.

Of course you can have a logo, just right click and view/save it for yourself, you know how better than me congratulations

Lea is coming on her hols with her family and Audrey is her Mum
congratulations How cool is that?

I love to see animals play in the snow!! When I lived further north, it always confused them .. My parents had a male doxie, and he was so low to the ground, if there was much accumulation, his %% hung in the snow, so they had to take him outside to do his business where the snow had been trampled down or scraped away!!

I wasn't sure if there was a common link to pass around for the logo ....

Cool!! Florida is a great place to dome for a holiday...

Sorry that I dissappeared for a minute ..... the neighbor brought me some cupcakes!!!

We have had so many problems with facebook links since facebook changed all their settings :snowrant:

If people are still having trouble even after making sure they add their profile page link then it more then likely their settings

They need to check that they have their facebook privacy settings set so others can add them as a friend as I believe this is the setting facebook changed Sad

I really am grateful to you all for being so understanding...I know it is a huge change for you all x

There's no common link for it Tanya but I can do one tomorrow.
Have to say goodnight for today as it's almost witching hour and I already had two late nights in a row! (it shows in the face)

Save me a cupcake and I'll see you next time (meanwhile will think about plotting how to stow away in Lea's baggage, sssssh say nothing!!!)
xxx

Good Night Zoonie.... Just caught myself calling you Zoomie Sorry! Hope you have a restful sleep tonight! I stay up way past I should too. Talk to you tomorrow

Tanya... I would love a cupcake right about now Smile lol lucky lady. That was very sweet of your neighbor!

Zoonie wrote:
Absolutely understood Lea, and like I said before no need to apologise, it's only a question of getting used to what's what.

I was just chatting by PM with Sara about why so many are having probs with their FB links, but please don't worry about that either, it's just a question of helping people sort it as we notice. I can vouch for most people in the interim (and other members here were already on this site)

I can PM inboxes at FB if we're not online at the same time, although the next few days are going to be frantic with shopping and the dreaded housework too!

Thanks everyone for trying to answer my question.

We will try to be good here, we promise!!

Gill, when I posted my link, I used the one associated with my name on FB. When I fixed it and got it working, I used the one associated with my profile...There was a slight difference, and I thought what the heck..

Zoonie wrote:
There's no common link for it Tanya but I can do one tomorrow.
Have to say goodnight for today as it's almost witching hour and I already had two late nights in a row! (it shows in the face)

Save me a cupcake and I'll see you next time (meanwhile will think about plotting how to stow away in Lea's baggage, sssssh say nothing!!!)
xxx

I will figure it out Gill!! Good night!! I have your cupcake waiting!! Just let me know what flight to meet!! :good:

myladyyawo wrote:
Good Night Zoonie.... Just caught myself calling you Zoomie Sorry! Hope you have a restful sleep tonight! I stay up way past I should too. Talk to you tomorrow

Tanya... I would love a cupcake right about now Smile lol lucky lady. That was very sweet of your neighbor!

Come on over.... She brought plenty!!! We love our nieghbors. We bring each other home baked goods throughout the year, but especially around the holidays... ?

TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Come on over.... She brought plenty!!! We love our nieghbors. We bring each other home baked goods throughout the year, but especially around the holidays... ?

Just send some to your brother, and I can drive to vancouver lol :sarcastic: That is so kind! I wish I could have neighbors like that! Although I'm not much of a baker, but I try to be Smile

Lucky Strike wrote:
this is a veeeery aactive group! have a wonderfull and great new start! congratulations

Hi !! Thanks. We have a lot of fun together! Welcome....
myladyyawo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Just send some to your brother, and I can drive to vancouver lol :sarcastic: That is so kind! I wish I could have neighbors like that! Although I'm not much of a baker, but I try to be Smile

Zoonie/Gill are interchangable. It really confused me when I first got invloved with the group. I was a lurker for a while .... Then one day I stepped off the deep end, and I have never looked back!!

It is mostly about love and caring. This particular lady has a new grandaughter. I can't wait till a couple of years from now she will be helping decorate, and will bring them to me so proudly..

TanyaRC wrote:
Audrey, where are you going soon ??????? I just love the question marks !!!

So sorry ...went to bed early last night , not that I slept much. Too stressed with this rotten snow

Tanya I am flying off tomorrow to Floriday to spend Xmas and New Year with Mickey and Minnie ..all we got to do first is get accross Country to Manchester Ashamed

Good Morning to Everyone Smile

No more snow here, although we have the original Thursday snow still - however, our train line has closed down due to the weather (again!)

Mom just told me we've got 15cm of extra snow over here... In the last hour!
Snow is fun, but makes me anxious when I have to get out there on the street...

Yes, that's fine Princess *hugs*

Wow BG - lots of trouble with the Eurostar this weekend, have you seen?

I was just putting up a link in the Logo thread, so people can use it if they wish.

And, the Spot the Difference Comp is back up in the dedicated Comps sub forum Smile
Which is a big improvement (I think) to trying to do them in one thread.

JD is trying to get on here, but he needs some help, and so does Armell, she's having problems too..

Marisol, sorry but your FB link's wonky - takes me to my home page. Lots of people are having problems with that since FB changed their settings.
Could you take a look at it please.

Bee wrote:
good morning everyone :dancing:

Bee my darling, how are you?

BTW if anyone wants to turn off the notification that lets you know someone has posted before you, you can do that in your Profile options Smile

I've seen it, poor people got stuck in the tunnel for way too much time and no communication whatsoever! Think we'll be having many problems today and tomorrow too, as it won't stop snowing and I just noticed the amount. Luckily I can walk the way to my sister, otherwise I wouldn't go, very dangerous outside

I'll be back in a moment, just going to read the Help forum, see if there's anything to sort out JD and Armell's problems with joining.

Oooh look at me, I'm now a small tree congratulations

hello zoonie, BG and Marison*hug*

I'm fine - still in bed tryting to upload pics I took at Borough Market but facebook doesn't seems to be cooperating.

Had busy day yesterday - lots of food shopping bu seems that we have (almost) everything for chirstmas day now