Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

keep stepping in here for a minute, then skirting back to the old one.

Old habbits die hard.

and now I need to decide where I am supposed to put the hunt.... so trying to see where everyone is hanging out for the majority...... : /

I'm sure you'll be able to get used to this place pretty quick!

I'm thinking about running a comp myself (am talking about that for ages now) and I'll probably do it here in the comp part, easier for me to find it back :o But still thinking about it.

quick good morning from work - had to beat my computer to sense this morning (5 reboots) before it let me on internet (it was suppose to be fixed over the weekend but it was not so I doubt it will be done before chirstmas)

hope you all doing well *hug*

Morning Bee, how are you my lovely?

I like having a separate Comps section Smile

Hi Bee! I hope your okay?

inu-kijo wrote:
you should do a comp BG, : D

morning BEe!!!

I'll have to try lol, it'll be questions about... me, so it's a way of getting to know me a bit better
Pretty narcistic huh! ::

Zoonie wrote:

Me too, it's more clear

sorry guys
*hug* kijo, BG and zoonie - this computer is really driving me up the wall - only 2.5 days of work left so I think I just grin and bear it.

I hardly slept last night as so did OH Sad
I think he's taking it worse than he claims - tried to talk to him about it last night but he just brushed me off (his great aunt passed away yesterday - she was 76 but she was very close with his mum)

Toulouse wrote:
Hi Bee! I hope your okay?

inu-kijo wrote:

morning BEe!!!

I'll have to try lol, it'll be questions about... me, so it's a way of getting to know me a bit better
Pretty narcistic huh! ::

Zoonie wrote:

Me too, it's more clear

i could never know enough about you!

Toulouse wrote:

inu-kijo wrote:

Pretty narcistic huh!

It's a good idea, just make sure there's enough chance for the people who are new to the group to have a guess too :good:

Bee wrote:
sorry guys
*hug* kijo, BG and zoonie - this computer is really driving me up the wall - only 2.5 days of work left so I think I just grin and bear it.

I think he's taking it worse than he claims - tried to talk to him about it last night but he just brushed me off (his great aunt passed away yesterday - she was 76 but she was very close with his mum)

Oh Bee, what a miserable time for you both, I'm so sorry.

Bee wrote:
sorry guys

I'm sorry hon Sad

inu-kijo wrote:
i could never know enough about you!

congratulations I'll see when I can put it up, I have more time now, so maybe it'll be something for this week

Zoonie wrote:
It's a good idea, just make sure there's enough chance for the people who are new to the group to have a guess too :good:

I will Smile Most of the things you can find if you have me on Facebook, to not make things toooo hard (I can imagine that there are things I have never mentioned, so it would be hard to know) and probably run the contest for quite some time.

ok... need to find a way for this thing to stop sending me email notifications.....

=__=

thanks guys - I'm just hoping that New Year will be start of something better

inu-kijo wrote:
ok... need to find a way for this thing to stop sending me email notifications.....

=__=

on the bottom of the page you have 'Stop watching this topic', if you click that, you won't get any email notifications anymore

sweeties, gotta run, lunch is ready and we're going food shopping afterwards

byeee BG *hug*
safe journey outside -it's not so bad here now - just still cold
weather forecast for today 2 degrees C and showers/sleet

Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

=__=

on the bottom of the page you have 'Stop watching this topic', if you click that, you won't get any email notifications anymore

sweeties, gotta run, lunch is ready and we're going food shopping afterwards

and go up into your profile above, on the bright pink tabs, and there's a section of options you can explore there, you can turn off all email notifications, and much more Smile

Bee wrote:

whoot for new years, and better ones as well!!! : D

inu-kijo wrote:
Bee wrote:

yes for everyone!!!
because we are worth it LOL

ok after this post I can start sending PM's

I have one for Zoonie as I owe here some literature masterpiece for thread introductions - I have one so far but I'm getting there slowly Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
Bee wrote:

I just have a feeling in my bones that next year's going to be a good year - never really had that feeling before, so that could be a good sign :good:

Bee wrote:
ok after this post I can start sending PM's

I have one for Zoonie as I owe here some literature masterpiece for thread introductions - I have one so far but I'm getting there slowly Smile

yaaaay, let me look who I want to add good Rep to (Reputation points) I don't want to miss anyone.

Bee, you take as long as you like, and I will edit your post in.

Not sure how long a thread can be on here, was wondering if we might need to start a new one each month? I'll find out.

kijo, you can disable email notifications in your profile Smile

guys, look at this view....
 img_0210.jpg

img_0211.jpg
i took the pics a week ago, now it's sunnier, but the snow is melting Sad

how's the weather, there? lol

Zoonie wrote:
Not sure how long a thread can be on here, was wondering if we might need to start a new one each month? I'll find out.

i theink the mods can delete all postts from a thread, but leave the first one... i'm not sure...

k-barré wrote:
argggggggggggggggggggggg

hello KB *hug*

what's the matter???

k-barré wrote:
argggggggggggggggggggggg

hello KB *hug*

what's the matter??

hehe, this forum is a little different than playfish's congratulations
you might get lost on your way, but we'll help you congratulations

Bee wrote:
k-barré wrote:
argggggggggggggggggggggg

hello KB *hug*

what's the matter??

are you quoting yourself? rofl

k-barré wrote:
Sound like someone who's totally lost :snowlol:

:tree:
but you look cute

tweet40 wrote:
hehe, this forum is a little different than playfish's congratulations
you might get lost on your way, but we'll help you congratulations

aaaw nicely said Tweet - are you getting to recognise a few faces?

This is K-B, but I just call her K, she's the Curator of the Official C&G hat museum ... if your pet needs to borrow a hat any time, there's a possibility she'll have one :winked:

i should have choose KB instead of k-barré again!

But i'm a nutter........hopeless

k-barré wrote:

you can have that changed if you want - I had mine changed too (they said it was offensive)

@zoonie, well, i only use the playfihs forum for my languige's corner, so i don't know anyone froom earlier, bui i'm starting to remembre who's who... congratulations

we have a spare hat society, by mamashishi, it's in the wish list thread you can donate and ask for something there anytime Smile

k-barré wrote:

Bee wrote:
k-barré wrote:

you can have that changed if you want - I had mine changed too (they said it was offensive)

Yes, you can have it changed K.

Bee, I hadn't realised that some people on the forum are very young, so I guess it's trying to keep it family-friendly. I never gave it a second thought.

tweet40 wrote:
@zoonie, well, i only use the playfihs forum for my languige's corner, so i don't know anyone froom earlier, bui i'm starting to remembre who's who... congratulations

we have a spare hat society, by mamashishi, it's in the wish list thread you can donate and ask for something there anytime Smile

Will remember that.

K's Museum was born out of fun.

We used to do a giveaway thread where we'd list things we had spare, and it was my joke that no one ever took the green polo shirts or the baseball caps.

I ended up getting all the caps but secretly started telling other people to collect them too and we bombed K with them
Laughing

PS ooops cross posted and guess what? I just let the cat out of the bag!

Zoonie wrote:

Bee, I hadn't realised that some people on the forum are very young, so I guess it's trying to keep it family-friendly. I never gave it a second thought.

it's not a big deal - people call me just Bee anyway.

but I'm suprise that you have very young people here - you have to be 13 to have facebook account to be able to play the game and without the game - there is not really a point to come to forum is there?

Or maybe I've got it wrong

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

but I'm suprise that you have very young people here - you have to be 13 to have facebook account to be able to play the game and without the game - there is not really a point to come to forum is there?

You are supposed to, but I have 4 on my friend list who are under the age of 10 ....

like my daughter does.....but she only plays with her pet! she's not using FB

k-barré wrote:
hi Tanya........

KB!! hugs to you!!

How are things in France?? Is it as snowy for you as it is for Gill??

I'm leaving in mountains so i bet we do have more snow than she does....maybe 50 cms but not sure

k-barré wrote:
I'm leaving in mountains so i bet we do have more snow than she does....maybe 50 cms but not sure

Ooooooo..... I love the mountains of France ..... Of course I have only seen them on TV!! Laughing

I watch the tour de France jsut for the mountain stages and the beutiful scenery!!

k-barré wrote:
and that makes you laugh................bully! Sad

who me?

TanyaRC wrote:
hi guys!!

WB, Tanya

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

That's true. Not sure of the answer. The only thing I know is that there are people just as young on the PF forum too, but they keep it quiet.
Some people do let their children have FB accounts under supervision, just so as they can play the game.

All forums have their own censorship guidelines and boundaries - the FB filter used to bleep out some very surprising things congratulations

k-barré wrote:

I miss christmas back home - we always used to have lots of snow (I lived in mountains too)

but here in UK - you get 5cm and everything stops - took me over an hour to get to work and we don't have more than 2cm of snow now

Zoonie wrote:
k-barré wrote:
and that makes you laugh................bully! Sad

who me?

Who else? not your sister.........nutter :dancing: