Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

**♥Daily Chat thread for December♥~~

I'd rather have some martini please LOL

Zoonie, I've posted a pic in your gingerbread mmmm comp

armellproctor wrote:
okay i am here , i am such a idiot i canit find how to get in here with out your help ugh i am so stupid and frustrated i mis you all so much

do you want a wisk to punish yourself :sarcastic:

armellproctor wrote:
okay i am here , i am such a idiot i canit find how to get in here with out your help ugh i am so stupid and frustrated i mis you all so much

don't be silly, you're here now and that's what counts.

All you need to think about is checking in the forum index, where you will see other threads and a competiton section, which are all ours Laughing how cool is that?

No one ever minds you asking for help, just keep doing what you do

Toulouse wrote:
I'd rather have some martini please LOL

Zoonie, I've posted a pic in your gingerbread mmmm comp

Thanks BG you sweetie x

/forum-help-and-advice-f5/

Armell, please don't be shy, people here are very, very friendly and helpful, above is a link for the Help Forum.

We will all help and guide you, and if you're not sure of anything just speak up - you should know by now that we'll take care of you

armellproctor wrote:
k-barré wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
is it going to hurt Sad

certainly

Oh dear :girl_devil:

armellproctor wrote:
hey sweetie how are you xoxo

I'm fine hon, thank you
Happy to see you here!

[quote="Toulouse"]

armellproctor wrote:
hey sweetie how are you xoxo

I'm fine hon, thank you
Happy to see you here![/quote

thank you hun Smile

armellproctor wrote:
it will take me a bit to get used to this but you are all so great for helping me xoxo

Don't worry you'll get with it, it wont take long, would you like me to go and see where your avatar is from the old forum?

Zoonie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
it will take me a bit to get used to this but you are all so great for helping me xoxo

Don't worry you'll get with it, it wont take long, would you like me to go and see where your avatar is from the old forum?

sure if you would like to thank you Smile

Armell, I can't go into your personal file to upload it, but I have asked if Admin could put it as your Avatar for you. Lea is away now, so if Mr Mayor doesn't see it by tomorrow I will try and talk you through it!

armellproctor wrote:
thank you Gill what would i do with lut you hun xoxoxox

HOUSEWORK!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughing

okay my lovelies, I'm going to bed
I'll probably drop by tomorrow, when Kijo's around lol, but time for me to study too

Goodnight everyone!

Toulouse wrote:
okay my lovelies, I'm going to bed
I'll probably drop by tomorrow, when Kijo's around lol, but time for me to study too

Goodnight everyone!

goodnight hun :huggie:

G'night BG yes, we'll see you with Kijo tomorrow I hope, take care x

PS I changed the scrolling bit in my siggie Laughing

Hello my special loves!! I miss you all soooo much!!! I'm in the middle of a massive trauma/tragedy for my family that I can't really discuss, but my little family needs much much prayer for help and support and healing. I'll be on for hugs and kisses here and there. Gill message me when you can.

Shawn

ElCaminoGirl wrote:
Hello my special loves!! I miss you all soooo much!!! I'm in the middle of a massive trauma/tragedy for my family that I can't really discuss, but my little family needs much much prayer for help and support and healing. I'll be on for hugs and kisses here and there. Gill message me when you can.

Shawn

sorry you are going through some tough times hun i will pray for you all xoxoxo

ElCaminoGirl wrote:

Shawn

Twin!

oh no, I am right on the case, be at your FB inbox right away.

Yup Yup, there are more of us on the loose somewhere, but it's all happening, and I promise you that all our crew are a good lot, any issues with avatars siggies or FB links will all be sorted, there aren't any dubious folks congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Yup Yup, there are more of us on the loose somewhere, but it's all happening, and I promise you that all our crew are a good lot, any issues with avatars siggies or FB links will all be sorted, there aren't any dubious folks congratulations

Any issues with signatures, avitars etc... direct them to myself of gaia and we will sort them out right away, if its adding siggies or avitars for people or changing the settings let us know.

Also, any issues with profiles let me know and ill correct that right away, hopefully your all getting used to the site layout and finding it much easyer to navigate and use the site now.

Thanks again Steve, you're all being so helpful, I did leave an enquiry for Armell's avatar, I put it on the Help board in the siggie bit, as that was the nearest I found for relevance.

TY

Mr Mayor wrote:
avitar for that member fixed. congratulations

Fabulous, thanks - she'll be SO pleased Smile

Oooh and I tweaked my scrolling siggie too congratulations (I put Marquee in the code instead of scroll!)

Did anyone mention aswell, with threads when they reach page 100 the page will lock and a new thread will automaticly be opened (with the old title etc...) to contiunue posting in.

The locked thread will be locked and stored in the C&G group for future reference, this just helps with bandwidth and also saves people reading 10000000's of pages or scrolling through them all etc.

So this thread will lock in 6 pages time and a new one will automaticly open, so if you notice the thread is empty dont worry its all safe in the C&G group stored away.

Thank you for posting that Steve, I was wondering about that. I was going to mention something but I didn't know that it did it automatically.. Smile How is everyone today? Gill have you heard anymore from Tanya wither or not she knew if the flights were canceled out Manchester? I hope Lisa and Audrey got through okay.... Gill has it stopped snowing yet sweetie? Are things starting to run where you are?

Thanks, no I didn't know that, but had already pondered on asking the question. We seem to have smashed into the forum and brought mass posting in a short time, sorry - then again, loads of new members congratulations

Appreciate the info Steve TY Smile

Goodnight now.

myladyyawo wrote:
Thank you for posting that Steve, I was wondering about that. I was going to mention something but I didn't know that it did it automatically.. Smile How is everyone today? Gill have you heard anymore from Tanya wither or not she knew if the flights were canceled out Manchester? I hope Lisa and Audrey got through okay.... Gill has it stopped snowing yet sweetie? Are things starting to run where you are?

Oops sorry Sara I nearly missed you, it's nearly 11.30pm, and I am about to turn in.

We had more snow today and no public transport here for us. Gatwick Airport (London) which is our nearest had to close today and there was heavier snow in London.

Lisa and Audrey were travelling from further up north, I checked this morning and it looked like they would be luckier than most, although there were delays.

I think it might be a touch warmer out tonight. I turned our heating off (brave) as we haven't had the oil delivery yet and I'm panicking!

EDIT

checked the airport's website and Orlando flights aren't listed under delays, so it looks like they got away sooner or later Smile
Will see Tanya in my morning, or, she may stop by sooner if you're around Sara

Thanks for letting me know Gill Smile I sure hope it warms a bit for you there Smile Hopefully everything will start moving along soon congratulations Sleep well!!

Thanks Smile See you tomorrow xxx

Oh meant to say in Comps we have a Gift Train going now and also a Gingerbread quick comp Smile

Gaiamaiden wrote:
wow! you are all very chatty lol, your on page 95 already lol

yes we can be LaughingLaughing nice to meet you they call me LaughingLaughing Army LaughingLaughing

lol nothing wrong with being chatty congratulations once you get me going you cant shut me up lmao

Hiya Army! Im Gaia, nice to meet ya too Smile