Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

We Need a Group Logo!

If you can view This Page there are some more links for logos to use at the top of the daily chat thread - thanks to Mr Mayor; Kijo and Sylvi
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just like it says in the title, someone needs to suggest/design a C&G group logo, as the other groups have...
post your ideas and suggestions please congratulations

new_cg10.png

The link is
http://i66.servimg.com/u/f66/14/66/26/01/new_cg10.png

Right click view image, and you can use the URL in any posts or signatures that you wish.

I nominate Kijo!!! LOL Ummmm.....I will think about some ideas though I just couldn't resist the nomination!

:snowlol:

Yes, I will FB message her, as she wont know about what's happened.

I have the C&G apple bump logo (without the bump) but who knows what she might come up with Smile

Post ideas below (pleeeeeease)

Thanks Ponyboy, we'll be looking at logo suggestions over the next couple of days.
Lots more former C&G members to come hopefully, and then we'll sort it out.

Thanks for your entries Smile

uuu... i have a great idea, but i can't now, it's 2 in the morning, i gtg sleep congratulations
i'll post it tomorrow... eek... i'm excited about this new group...

this was a quick and rough adaptation from our C&G bump logo, but all ideas are welcome

I was twiddling with it too late last night, the proportion's not right.

I think that one's a bit better, but to be honest, I had to cover up some writing, and I've been too heavy handed, it needs someone who's a bit better with graphics than I am :blush3:

Plenty of time though hey? see what other people can think up as well Smile

Mr Mayor wrote:
 cg10.png

just something i come up with really quick.

That's fab, can we use it please?
:dancing:

Mr Mayor wrote:
 cg10.png

it's beautiful!
will you put it in the logo?
can i modify it a little for the counting game i'll put up later today?

inu-kijo wrote:
I love how I am the first person to turn to . HAHAHAHA.

You weren't around honey - but your pics are up on the first posts, with a credit too.

Not sure if you liked the sound of the new forum from the one post I read, but of course if you have time, it would be lovely if you take the role over again

I will see what I can do, of course this was already over before I got here, but had been thinking of making one for the group for a while.

the one we have now is nice though!!!

: D

Could you give some thought to something nice for the first posts please?
I'm not sure that we need to change the Index one as that's a neat size for where it is.

Some people have mentioned that there are so many colours and graphics here that their older computers seem to struggle, but I'm sure you can work on something suitable Smile

sure, if you have something specific in mind, please be sure to send me a message, or a general idea or something. : /

I will be sure to work on it when possible! ; D

You beauty, will use your FB inbox after I get my thinking cap on, shall I?

esperia wrote:
i'll use it thanx

Nice Esperia.

One point, the one your have was used when the site background was dark, you might want to take the one from my signature, it has black text and shows up better now the background is pale :mrmayor:

Zoonie wrote:
esperia wrote:
i'll use it thanx

Nice Esperia.

One point, the one your have was used when the site background was dark, you might want to take the one from my signature, it has black text and shows up better now the background is pale :mrmayor:

yes hun

do you like my daily chat banner?
 chatng10.jpg
it has a litle christmas spirit in it, but if you like it, when xmas and new year are over, i'll change it Smile

It's great, I shall use it in one of the first posts, and then as you say, it can be adapted as time goes on hey?

Lovely, thanks Smile

yeah, i'll change what's on the right side of the logo, ocasionaly Smile

thanks, i'm glad you like it Smile

I've given you a Rep point to say thank you and have put it on the first post of the December chat thread Smile

aaaw that's so cute how the pets are moving the furniture congratulations Thank You

i like photoshoping Smile
i'll make you a banner for the birthday thread Smile

Tweet, you and Kijo will have to get together and swap ideas...she's been doing all the C&G siggies, avatars and group pics, you'll get on like a house on fire

Thanks Marvin, have used it on the sticky in the Comps Board - and if you could maybe do it with some hearts, it would be perfect for Valentines???
Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Thanks Marvin, have used it on the sticky in the Comps Board - and if you could maybe do it with some hearts, it would be perfect for Valentines???
Smile

will do

Zoonie wrote:
Smile

yes, it would look good, but you should wait untill valentine's theme comes, so you could know what colours should you put Smile

hey Gill, if u need anything turned "valentines" would be happy to help lol Smile

Thanks Smile

If anyone has any nice ideas for a Valentine theme or specific competions do let me know.

i'll think of something....
maybe something like secret santa, but in valentineish theme? congratulations