Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SisterinChrist

pray for Christians being martyrd.

On sunday, the pastor had announced that one of our fellow Christian brothers, who went to a very remote village in Ethiopia.. to preach the word was Marty'rd.. He had 4 kids and a wife who still live there...

the man that killed Him, was angry w/ His wife who turned 2 Christ and refused to deny it..so he left her and the husband was mad at the pastor..

Please pray for Christians who are being Martyr'd. I am not surprised, but very saddend esp for the family that He left behind. But I know the Lord has a special place for them. The Lord has put it in my heart 2 pray for the Christians who are in Muslim Land. I know God loves Muslims as well. We need to pray for those that are in danger of being martyred and their families esp in Muslim countries.

Please join me in prayer.
Bless You :jesuspic:

This is VERY sad...

I am called to minister internationally however people always question whether I would be afraid to go over into other nations where they worship other gods, but I'm not. I feel VERY badly for this family. I sometimes don't understand why people are killed while preaching Jesus, but I dare not question God. This has been going on since the Bible days.

Praying for the family!!

Yes it's incredibly sad... but it's what the word said was going to happen..As you said. When people go to do missionary work in nations as such they know that they too might be martyrd.

It's been in my heart to do missionary work for many years, i continue to pray and seek God for this.

praying

THank u for praying for the Family.. Bless You

too.
Praying that God will be with this family and comfort them through this time. Also praying for that community where he was killed. Lord, REIGN in that place. In Jesus Name, i ask.