Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
landi777

Disappointed

Please pray for me. I am disappointed as I had to break up with my boyfriend. Had hopes that he would be the one, but turned out to be very selfish and narcissistic. I am over 45 and have never married. Trying not to get discouraged. crying

praying praying The peace of God be with you,may He quiet you with His singing,may He spread His banner of Love over you,and Overwhelm you with His presence and reassurance.In Jesus name,Amen

My heart is burdened within me for you.I will keep you in my prayers,I understand how it feels.

I'm 44 and have never been married, however I count it a blessing because I'm being ripened, as well as my future mate, so we can be God's best for each other.

I just want to encourage you because, although it's rough right now, God loved you enough to show you your boyfriend's character flaws BEFORE you made the decision to spend the rest of your lives together.

I've been working on seeing the good out of all the bad that has been coming into my life, lately. We have to train ourselves to do that because if not, depression...oppression...and despair can settle in, and that's never good.

I challenge you to began thanking God for loving you enough to NOT allow you to marry a man with those traits. Thank Him for opening up your eyes to see and then I dare you to thank Him for the NEXT man that HE will send that will be made just right for you. God loves you landi777...He reallly does. See this situation as God's love act towards YOU...His princess!!