Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

The weight loss thing

Please pray that I totally surrender the weight loss thing to God and never pick it up again. But I'm confused. I weight loss you have to lose weight and gain muscle. I've heard of instant weight loss miracles, but I've prayed for that. Also, I've lost 9 pounds (maybe more), but I don't feel any different. My doctor said to lose weight and that's what I did. So what am I to do if i surrender? Do nothing and just do my at home exercises for my knee and ankle? Also please pray that my pain decreases. My ankle was hurting so much last session that my therapist could barely work with it.

Jasmine,

Giving it to God means letting it go. Come to me all who are heavy laden and I will give you rest; for my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Cast all your cares on Jesus, because he cares for you! Do your part but leave the rest to God. Take all hurt and pain and disappointment and lay that down at Jesus feet. Take with you each day who you are in Christ and believe in the best for yourself. You can do this through Christ who gives you strength to overcome every obstacle in your life. People put people down alot because we don't look like them or talk the way they do but in Christ we are perfect and if you are doing your part then he will do his part. I pray this is of help. God bless!

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins