Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kayLeigh

which is better?

i have to ask you guys on which xmas items are way better?

if u ask me,i kinda like the 2008 xmas items more than today's items.. the 2008 xmas dresses were cuter than now as well as the xmas trees.. ^_^ well,that's just me sayin. how about u?

and ohh yeah advance merry xmas to all! :cold:

yeah i do agree on that esperia.. although i find the 2009 xmas dolls soooo adorable. congratulations

esperia wrote:
yeahhhhh 2009 dolls are soooooo cute but most items are

don't forget expensive Smile

Too many 2009 items are just updates of the 2008. I don't think either are better, but this year there are just too many.
I still like the egg nog as one of my favourites

I wasn't playing ps last xmas, but I do have to say that I've seen alot of 2008 xmas stuff that is way cuter.. like the reindeer plushie, snowmen, gingerbread man, eggnog and other food, the wallpapers and flooring from last year were better too. It's like this year they tried to give us so much more, but some of it like this week's theme is just blah. There are some super cute stuff like the snowmen plushies, but I wished for better especially for xmas week and we get gingerbread yuck.. We didn't even get a reindeer plushie.. oh wait we did, but he's not nearly as cute as last years Sad

This year furniture are better than 2008! But this year clothes sucks.

I think thatthe 2008 items are better. I really liked all of the furniture ect last year...This year...the only thing iv bought from the furni shop was the sleigh.Im not even sure if it is in the furniture shop lol.

All of this years clothes are really cute...expecially the gingerbread clothes are really cute...

nost 2008 are waaaaaaaaay better... i like this years food and dolls... and 1-2 other things.. but last year was waaaaaaaaaaaay better...

There are items from both years that I like, but I can't really decide which is better. This year's stuff is more artistically intricate, thus showing the quality, but it seems like the same artists are designing everything, becasue it has a typical quality, whereas last year's items seemed more fun.

I like some of this year's stuff, but the Christmassy feel is, in some cases not there. Does that make sense?