Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Please pray had a dream tonight I believe is a word of knoledge..

Hello and Blessings

I had a dream tonight I feel it was urgent to pray. I do not know who looks on here this late but please if you do Pray for Heidi Baker. I have been with her ministry in the past.

Dream
Heidi and I climbed up a high up cliff so that she could preach to the people below. I was to go behind and stand behind her on the cliff as she preached to the peoples. As we got on top of the cliff Heidi is facing the peoples and I am standing behind her and I look over the edge behind me and just a foot away and the ocean is down below and I get scared because with one step it would be over for us. The reason I was concerned was because Heidi did not pay attention and now I had to warn her not to step back or she would fall off the cliff.

Thanks for any prayers on her behalf.

Oh God I know who this woman is and how she stands for you! Please don't let her back down! Please continue to provide for her, please don't allow her to be overwhelmed or to falter in any way. God you love Heidi and her husband and their orphans, please Lord rain down blessings on them and never let them out of your sight.

Amen

How did the ocean look? Was it pretty and clear? I'm wondering if you might be a little overly worried for her. Standing on a cliff, or "taking a plunge" is always scary, but "faith" is spelled R-I-S-K (something I heard recently). Water represents the Holy Spirit, so even if she ends up in it, she's in a good place. I'm confident she'll be fine. Jesus, please send your angels to protect Heidi as she goes about your business. We plead your blood over her right now and ask for a supernatural forcefield of your protection to cover her. Let your glory fall on these people so hard that they won't know what hit them. Bless Heidi, her helpers, and all of those she's witnessing to, in Jesus' name...Amen.

In the dream I was to warn her. So it was a dream to pray for protection. All prayers are good to cover her. I know Heidi and have ministered with her and in her ministry she needs prayer continually.

Thanks for the prayers and may you be richly blessed.

Oh Ok then. Yeah, she's really anointed, and satan doesn't leave the anointed alone. Good thing Jesus stands in the gap for us and also prays for us. She's in good hands.