Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Good Morning the 21st of December

tinker10.jpg
 4_days10.png

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone congratulations Only 4 Days Left Until Christmas!! Are you ready yet? I'm not!! Just getting ready to go to bed. What do you all think of the new items? Are you excited for the new years items to come out? I know I am! I hope they are good this year. I feel they did too much of the wrong things for Christmas this year at playfish!

Night Night Smile

good morning (evening) Yawo!

i don't really like the new items..... i think i'll just buy the furniture ones, and then i stii have to find all the tems in the new eggs! XD

and i'm VERY VERY VERY curious about new year's items, even if i'll leave for the mountain on sunday and i won't be able to buy them! Sad

Good Morning ( Evening in my country )

i don't really like the new items..... i think i'll just buy the furniture ones, and then i stii have to find all the tems in the new eggs! XD

Me too , too much items in store , and I haven't buy all this christmas items , T.T this is one of my nightmare christmas!

This new stuff will look great in my Wonka room. Smile I am really excited about it. The only thing that I am disappointed about was the fact that we didn't get any freebies out of the trees.

Otherwise,. lots of beautiful Christmassy stuff. Tomorrow I am leaving town for ten days. We are going to surprise my in laws in Berlin. I am very excited about plaiyng Santa Claus for them.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
This new stuff will look great in my Wonka room. Smile I am really excited about it. The only thing that I am disappointed about was the fact that we didn't get any freebies out of the trees.

Otherwise,. lots of beautiful Christmassy stuff. Tomorrow I am leaving town for ten days. We are going to surprise my in laws in Berlin. I am very excited about plaiyng Santa Claus for them.

Wow! having a christmas in Berlin , it will be so awesome! I don't go for holiday this year , just stay at home , it will be a boring holiday!

Tiddly Winks wrote:

Really forgot!

HAPPY 300TH POST!

I just cant wait for xmas to be over....Im not the grinch...well...kinda...but i dont really like xmas.

People have just totally gone off the subject of REAL xmas...Im not christian but still....=).

I also cant wait till the snow goes away.

Oh gosh...then after christmas comes new year...Thats the worst...Lol.

Oh my gosh i sound like a real grinch but im really not. I celebrate it like the rest of you all...I just dont like it lol.

Anyways i hope you all have a great christmas and a very happy new year.

Afternoon everyone congratulations !!
Just came back from having a meal in a pub and paying some bills Sad
more money spent, typical lol

Now we have to see how the traffic is between Frankfurt and Berlin. Things have iced over...so we may have to wait and leave on Wednesday. It's sad when the weather refuses to cooperate, but the snow is sure lovely.

I'm still in orbit about Tiddly Winks winning though. I absolutely cannot believe it.

Tiddly Winks, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your In-Laws sweetie Smile How is your father in law doing?

Gaia, I find that I'm spending more money on everything else but Christmas right now sweetie.... Silly bills always get more expensive around holiday time

Pink Pixel Princess, I'm a Christian and we have been teaching our kids about the real reason for Christmas, but I know what you mean about how off track the holiday gets when the stress and the want to buy and make everything perfect you kind of loose the real meaning behind all that.

Marvin, Nice to see you posting around sweetie congratulations Welcome Smile

Good Afternoon! (it's 3:56pm my time Smile)

Just got done cleaning up the house a little.. It just being me, the hubby and our 2 chihuahuas the house stays pretty clean, thankfully lol I am so excited and ready for Christmas. For us Christmas starts on Christmas Eve afternoon when we go to my inlaws house to eat dinner and open presents. Billy (hubby) is their only child and I'm the daughter they never had so they spoil us this time of year lol When me and Billy were dating his mom's mother's ring lost a stone and she stopped wearing it. This year me, Billy and dad (my fil) got her a new mother's ring with all 4 of our birthstones. I ordered it late, but it's supposed to arrive on the 24th. I'm hoping that we will get it before we go over there. *fingers crossed* I can't wait to see her face when she opens it Smile She's like a mom to me, she is the sweetest lady and I am blessed to have her as my mother in law. Smile

Last year after we got home Billy wanted to go ahead and open our presents (the ones from me and him to each other and the ones from us to my mom) instead of waiting for Christmas morning. This year I am determined to wait till Christmas morning lol My mom has to go to my grandma's on Christmas early in the afternoon so we might give her, her presents from us when we get back from his parents.. hopefully I won't give in about opening ours untill morning lol

I agree with ya'll about how they're making Christmas into just a day of presents. It seems like it gets worse every year. Even though I love giving and getting presents the true reason we have Christmas is never far from my mind.
I hope everyone here at PSFC and your families have a safe and Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Jesus is the reason for the season!