Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rym

Hello everybody :)

Hi everyone,
My name is Rym, I'm a 24 years old student from Algeria. I study statistics at the university and this is my last year, the 5th one. I'm ashamed to confess that I'm an addict to Pet society :wub:
My pet's name is Myr and he's at the 47th level Smile
I've been playing to PS since september 2008 and my best friend has created a group on Facebook in order to make me stop playing

Since march 2009 I play to Restaurant city too but I'm not as addict to it as PS.

Think that's all I have to say about me, now I'm going to check out the other topics and see what this forum looks like Smile

Rym wrote:
Hi everyone,
My name is Rym, I'm a 24 years old student from Algeria. I study statistics at the university and this is my last year, the 5th one. I'm ashamed to confess that I'm an addict to Pet society :wub:
I've been playing to PS since september 2008 and my best friend has created a group on Facebook in order to make me stop playing

Since march 2009 I play to Restaurant city too but I'm not as addict to it as PS.

Think that's all I have to say about me, now I'm going to check out the other topics and see what this forum looks like Smile

Hello , Rym Smile Welcome to the forum Smile hope you have a nice experience here Smile~

Welcome Ryn! Your defanitly not the only one addicted to ps here! I've been playing since April 2009 and have been addicted since my first day playing lol I even got my mom addicted to it soon after I started playing congratulations

Hiya hun! Welcome to PSFC!
There is always something going on here, im sure you will fit in Smile
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me or any of the other mods/admins Smile

merry christmas xx
Gaia - Admin

Merry Christmas toall of you and happy holidays. thanks for the welocme and for responding Smile

I'm already on playfish forum for a while and my username there is the same as here : Rym if you want to know more about me Smile

this forum seems to be quite interesting and people are nice Smile

Gaiamaiden, thanks for the offer Smile I'll keep it on mind Smile

have a nice day

hi rym!! welcome here in PSFC! Algerian? a mix of arab and french speaking right? lol

i hope u find the site intersting,,,any questions just have a shout and we'll be happy to assist you...

Once again...Ahlan!!! (WELCOME) that's all i know..hihih

See yah around..

Smile

hiya i am new here and not really sure what i am doing lol. Am a long standing member of C&G from the PS forum

The Diva wrote:
hiya i am new here and not really sure what i am doing lol. Am a long standing member of C&G from the PS forum

hiya hun!! welcome here, well same what we told RYM, we do hope u like it here..after some time u will get used to this site..its really usual for the newcomer...any questions fell free to ask..Smile

hello everyone

I came to this forum as a part for C&G after we were not so nicely treated on playfish forum.

Our group got very warm welcome here and I thought I 'll introduce myself to rest of the forum.

My name is Petra and I was born in Czech Republic but I currently live in London.
I started to play PS in November 08 but only had a handful of friends so things were slow at the beginning.
In May 09 I've joined playfish forum and became a member of C&G where I met lots of wonderful people and made lots of friends.

My pet is level 47 but recenlty I kind of lost faith in the game - especially since the last hack. I have a full time job and also have a dog so I don't really have that much time to play PS nowadays.

I have notices (like everyone else) that stuff in shops is getting more and more expensive and it's much more difficult to afford TWS and other stuff if you don't have hours to play everyday.

Sorry I don't mean to whinge but that's how I feel - I used to be addicted to PS and could spent hours doing visits etc. but now I can't.

I still love coming to forum and chatting with my friends that I woudn't have met if there was not PS.

I'm hoping to meet lots of lovely people here and maybe make some new friends too.

Have a wonderfull day everyone

Rym wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun.

I've been playing PS since last Feb & I'm proud to say I'm an addict. My pet name is Misty.

I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!