Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tweets

i did it!!!!!

call me crazy (tweer, you're crazy!), but i finally did it!
i bought 99 apples! congratulations
and i turned my pink mansionc room to a not so good looking apple room congratulations
i only left the tree, cause it takes a while to put up, but...

crzy10.jpg
lol
told'ya, not so good looking, but i'm proud of it congratulations

lol
but what am i gonna do with them when i decide to make my room normal...?
guess bunny will have a lotta eating to do xD

well ..after u can let bunny eat that all..u can stock it in ur chest for long time so not to let bunny get starving..i guessed more than 5 apples will get her full tank!! congratulations

edited: according to chiaretta an appke a day.... keeps the doctor away!! so bunny will have a healthy life!! Smile

lol.........on Halloween i was buy 99 pumpkin and make pumpkin room........yesterday my pet was eat last pumkin...:DDDD

chay wrote:
according to chiaretta an appke a day.... keeps the doctor away!! so bunny will have a healthy life!! Smile

:good:

@pedja
good idea!
maybe i'll buy 99 gumdrops (i fell in love with those xD) and make a sweet room after i remove all of those apples
but than bunny won't be so healthy
lol

wow these are a lot of homegrown apples !!! i always keep mine in the chest so i can wait for the next ones in order to by the shop ones for 5 coins, but honestly the biggest number of homegrown apples i have reached was 24!!!!!!!!! 99!!!!! maybe if you sell them like i do and you buy 65 shop apples/ home grown one , then you will have 6435 apples!!!! these are a lot of apples!!!!!!!!!! Laughing :shok:

really cute!

we are all addicts Smile I fished for way toooooooo long and squealed like I was a kid when I got the diamond.

this game is great and it's amazing how it makes us smile. love the apples!