Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sirianta

FINANCIAL PROBLEMS - HUBBIES WORK

Hey guys, long time since I've been here. I just need prayer for our finances and some decisions we need to make. The last few months my hubby gets very little pay. He gets paid by the hour. The situation is so unfair that he is in. He works so hard for very little money. I don't want to bad mouth his employers, it's a long story. I'd rather pray for them, although it makes me very mad because my husband, me and our two small children are suffering because of them.

We can't even pay our house this month. And there is no money for food. I thank God for my parents who can help us a little concerning food etc.

Currently we are looking for jobs in our home town where both our parents live, because living in our current town is just drowning us because it is a very expensive town especially the housing. I hope that it is God's will for us to move back to our home town, because it will be much cheaper living there. I also want him to get away from his current employers whom isn't a good influence. When their employees borrow money from them they have to pay back 45% interest! Which also puts us in huge debt. We had to borrow money from them in the past because of my hubby's poor salary. We are in so much debt. I don't know what to do but to pray. Please I don't want us to suffer any longer. I want a bright future for our children. But at this rate we're just getting deeper and deeper into debt.

Love in Christ

I will be praying for you Sirianta because I know how you are feeling. I was in this predicament when I didn't have a job. So many things came up PLUS having a son in college, and all that comes with it.

The one lesson that the Lord had to get to me was that HE is my supply...not my job, because it's only a means that He uses to get money to us. I had to work on taking my trust out of my INCOME and put it in my supply...GOD!

Now that I'm working...I have to CONTINUE to do this. I can't put my hope in my income...it has to STILL be in God. This is the point I am making to you and your husband. It's not about His hourly wage or your debt...it's about God and His "bigness"...His ability to provide for your family because of His love for you. All God really wants us to do is what He said in Hebrews 4...Labor to enter into His rest. The details in our lives have already been finished. God wants us to REST in that...leave it in His hands. Doing that means, we trust that He has the capability to handle our lives and provide for us when we need it. There is something to this rest or God would have never dedicated a whole chapter (among others) regarding it.

When we rest, we can hear the instructions that God has for us. When we rest, there is a peace that surpasses all understanding. Rest my sister...LABOR to enter that rest.

One more thing...I always read Matthew 6 (beginning at verse 25) about how God tells us to NOT worry about our lives...what we will eat...what we will wear. When you read this passage closely, God states that the birds neither sow nor reap NOR have barns to store...yet God provides for them...why? Because they are resting in His supply. Read it and ask the Holy Spirit to make it real for you...he will and you will be encouraged like I was.

Thank you so much Cholette! Your words really helped A LOT! I do fully trust in God and I know that He wants a much better life for us. The other night I had a dream where I baked sweet cookies and on them I wrote with icing words like "faith, love, hope". Maybe that was a message from God that I could do this for an extra income! Or maybe it was a message telling me to just trust in Him, He will provide.

God bless you sister!

Love in Christ

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray for divine wisdom to come into your life Sirianta, and in the lives of your family members also. Im also going through trials in my life at the moment aswell, and I sincerely pray that prophetic and divine wisdom would come upon your life. I have heard testimonies of God instructing people in the body of Christ to give money to a church when they are low on funds, and when they give money, they miraculously recieve money back from an unexpected source. This seems to be a divine law in the Bible, Jesus said, "Give and it will be given back to you, good measure pressed down, shaken together and running over shall be put into your bosom." (Luke 6:38) Also in the Old Testament, we read the story of a widow giving her last serving of oil and meal to a prophet, and after the widow gave of the last she had, God multiplied it back to her and she had more than enough. In another miracle, the barley loaf boy gave what he had and Jesus multiplied it. In another incident, Jesus commanded to Peter to cast his fishing line into the water and catch a fish, and in the fishes mouth, he would find a coin.

Miracle financial prosperity seems to be linked to an instruction. Usually its linked to sacrificially giving in a tough time in your life, as we see with the widow with elijah. I pray in Jesus name that God would give you a supernatural instruction through your dreams, that will open up a financial miracle and breakthrough in your life.

This is just my personal view, but I have heard from people who recieved major financial miracles and they have all been consistant with their testimonies. The financial miracle is always linked to an offering they gave under the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we see this consistantly happening through the Bible aswell. I have also experienced this myself, when I gave a couple of offerings to a ministry, out of nowhere someone gave me $1000 and virtually tackled me to the ground to give it to me.

I sincerely pray for divine instruction and wisdom for you and I pray you would see a financial miracle. God bless you sister!

Thank you so much John! I know I have to give more. Usually I only give food and clothes to the needy, but I don't give money as often because we don't belong to a church because of me and my hubby's believe situation. I still believe God will come through for us this month and in future. Especially because we can not pay our house rent this month. I don't know what I'm going to say to the owner of the house, but I trust God to provide for us the money before I have to contact the owner.

God bless you

God bless you sirianta, I pray it all works out of for you.

All things work together for good for those who love the Lord. (Romans 8:28)

I am standing in agreement with you! I have so been where you are Sirianta! Trust the Lord! See my signature verse. I was down to one packet of romian noodles in my cubbard and the Lord blessed us with 3 months worth of food. I rested in him and trusted him and our storehouse was filled to overflow. We gave all we had to the offering....which wasn't much but we gave all we had and the blessings just kept pooring in. Stand firm, believe, have faith even when it does not look good, rest in the knowledge he will provide, and praise him every time he does.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks so much Connie! It is great knowing that I can come here and feel better when I speak to my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you Jesus for this very special ministry. Please bless each of them for their prayers and encouragement!

Thank you all so much xxx

Dove-Solutions wrote:
We gave all we had to the offering....which wasn't much but we gave all we had and the blessings just kept pooring in.
Connie

WOW! what a testimony!

God is so good!

He will not leave nor forsake us!

Flower Power woohoo dreamster

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

And just a little side note. I am going through some financial/housing issues as well and I asked god to show me what to do to just help take some of the worry away. Couponing was the answer on top that I started watching that show on TLC Extreme Couponing. Now, I dont go overboard like they do, but I have started couponing and it has helped a lot when I do have money. I try to look for sales and match them with my coupons bringing my out of pocket costs even lower. I dont know if this will help any but figured I would put it out there.

Oh you guys, it really touches my heart to see all of your replies and prayers! God has really blessed me by discovering this ministry. I really do put all my trust in Him and I know He has a beautiful plan and future for my family just like He has for each of you!

Thank you Jesus for sending all these friends in my life. Thank you for Your love which brings us all together. Thank you that I can know You are busy working on my family's behalf and that I don't need to worry. I love You Lord with all my heart! Please bless each of my friends who are praying for us.
In Jesus Mighty Name

Thank you all of you! I really appreciate this!

Love in Christ
Xxx