Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Chippy!! I was busy for a minute ..... How are you??

Hi Tanya!!! I'm doing good thanks, how are you?

Tiphphinne wrote:

Me too - I think everyone should treat you like a princess and he doesn't so he is mean:)

this one is specially for you and your computer - love the new icons here
Destroy PC

Chippy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I am good .... Falling asleep ....

On that note, hugs all around ..... I must get to bed .... Love you all!!

******poof*******

TanyaRC wrote:
Chippy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

******poof*******

Night Tanya!!!!

Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:

Me too - I think everyone should treat you like a princess and he doesn't so he is mean:)

this one is specially for you and your computer - love the new icons here
Destroy PC

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT!

TanyaRC wrote:
Chippy wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

******poof*******

Night Tanya... and thanks again:)

Someone is supposed to be fixing my front door today ! I'm excited!!

Tiph, I'll try to make a pic in daylight lol, I have been trying now but it looks too reddish, doesn't give the right colors

See you Tanya!

I'm still here just in and out - everyone's going mental now - typicaly so much work has been left till last minute and we are breaking off tomorrow.

I'm getting headache and my eyes are starting to burn - guess I'm starting to feel effects of last night "adventure"

I had an idea - I should call him Mr B (rather than X) - after all his surname begins with B

Sorry Bee, I4m still here for a bit, but was running around a bit

Mr B, reminds me of Mr T, from the A-team

Toulouse wrote:
Sorry Bee, I4m still here for a bit, but was running around a bit

Mr B, reminds me of Mr T, from the A-team

how's your hair now?

I've hear of A-team but never seen it

inu-kijo wrote:
dunno who is all here, but I figured I would log on for a minute or two.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :dancing:

It's way darker and a bit of a reddish shine
I like it very much ::

Kijo, hi!
I noticed you saw my photos :good:

Hey Bee, Hey BG!

Yeah, I felt like I was commenting on everyone though. LMAO.

Got an idea from one or two, so wanna work on that later.
Stupid internet at work blows, and I figured I could sleep alone anytime, so figured i would log on for a little bit now.

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey Bee, Hey BG!

Stupid internet at work blows, and I figured I could sleep alone anytime, so figured i would log on for a little bit now.

how are you doing hunnie? :rudolf:

inu-kijo wrote:
Hey Bee, Hey BG!

You didn't comment, at all!

Am still looking for some shops where they sell special things for cake, saw a nice recipe, but am not sure we'll be able to get there today.

Im am good bee, how about you??

Really BG???? I like commented on like HALF of those pic ture s, I swear!!

What are you lookijng to get a cake for???

Do you realize that we have less than a month before the big day??

Hi Tweet!

inu-kijo wrote:

Really BG???? I like commented on like HALF of those pic ture s, I swear!!

What are you lookijng to get a cake for???

Do you realize that we have less than a month before the big day??

So? I don't mind! Otherwise I'd put off the comment option lol, I love to read those things!

Well, it's something special. You make your own cake, but the decoration is something about sugarpaste... There's a shop where you can buy it, but that has to be done online - will take some time before we get it all. So have to discuss with Mom if we're going to make this one or another one. Lemme take a pic congratulations

WOOT! I can't wait for the big day congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:

well it's up and down but mostly I'm trying not to think of it

I'm starting to feel bit under the weather as result of last night comute home from work (left work at 5.15 and arrived home at 8.40 and it involved 1 hour 10 minutes walk)

awww bee I m s orry babe. Hopefully things will at least get better for you this week. People keep asking me ab out C hristmas, and I keep looking at them funny, cause I havent even really thought about it much.

oh BG, i guess sugar paste is the same thing we call Fondant here.... the rollable stuff you put over cakes to make them look really pretty??

Yes, I'm talking about fondant !
(fondant is also real dark chocolate, so wasn't sure if it'd be clear)

First one is my natural color, second one is the chestnut I tried this morning

kijo, it's the same thing Smile

bg, i love your hairstyle! i wish my hair was so pretty...
i have HIDIOUS curly hair.. can't stand it..

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love your hair..... but you do realize the coloring made you grow some strange metal things on your face:)

I managed to do the dishes (well most of them) I did sooo much baking last night and left the dishes to do... and then had breakfast and lunch dishes for 6 *sigh* I miss my washing machine!

inu-kijo wrote:
awww bee I m s orry babe. Hopefully things will at least get better for you this week. People keep asking me ab out C hristmas, and I keep looking at them funny, cause I havent even really thought about it much.

tomorrow is my last day of work - we are back on 4th January.
I was suppose to do my potato salad for thursday (czech christmas) but I got home so late and was so cold and wet I just went to bed.

I said I will not be celebrating christmas this year but I want to at least have some of the traditional food - saw carp at Borough Market on saturday but I though it's way too expensive to buy whole fish for one person

for some reason the pictures are not showing to me *crying*

Tiphphinne wrote:
OH MY GOSH!!!! I love your hair..... but you do realize the coloring made you grow some strange metal things on your face:)

I managed to do the dishes (well most of them) I did sooo much baking last night and left the dishes to do... and then had breakfast and lunch dishes for 6 *sigh* I miss my washing machine!

do you do your dishes in washing machine? we tend to use dishwasher :37:

Bee wrote:

tomorrow is my last day of work - we are back on 4th January.
I was suppose to do my potato salad for thursday (czech christmas) but I got home so late and was so cold and wet I just went to bed.

I said I will not be celebrating christmas this year but I want to at least have some of the traditional food - saw carp at Borough Market on saturday but I though it's way too expensive to buy whole fish for one person

carp is tradional christmas food???

\hahahahaha . so different!!!!
Duck, ham, or T urkey would be traditional here.

Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:

LOL

tweet40 wrote:
kijo, it's the same thing Smile

bg, i love your hairstyle! i wish my hair was so pretty...
i have HIDIOUS curly hair.. can't stand it..

I sometimes hate my straight hair, put curls in them last year, they've lasted well... they're still in my hair, but not so obvious, only when it's washed

Tiphphinne wrote:

ROFL congratulations I think you mean my glasses? congratulations On the first one I was wearing contacts because I was heading to class, now I'm at home, so I just wear my glasses and give my eyes a rest

Bee wrote:

Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA atleast I don't eat 'rubbish' for Christmas dinner as a tradition hahahha

inu-kijo wrote:
[
carp is tradional christmas food???

\hahahahaha . so different!!!!
Duck, ham, or T urkey would be traditional here.

yes on the evening of 24th (usually around 6pm) we would have a fish soup (optional - my family never made it), then breaded carp fillets with potato salad and then some christmas biscuits for afterwards.

then if you plate is empty (the only time of year when you kids would empty their plated without complaning) you can go back to living room to look under the trea because "baby jesus" came while you were eating (through window of course) and left presents for you - but if you don't finish your meal - presents will dissapear.

Toulouse wrote:

I sometimes hate my straight hair, put curls in them last year, they've lasted well... they're still in my hair, but not so obvious, only when it's washed

Tiphphinne wrote:

ROFL congratulations I think you mean my glasses? congratulations On the first one I was wearing contacts because I was heading to class, now I'm at home, so I just wear my glasses and give my eyes a rest

Bee wrote:

Ohhhh yes glasses:) I don't think there is a single picture of me in mine... I tend to only wear them when I drive or play on the wii. My hair is fluffy.... when its longer it goes kinda curly - but not in a good way... thank goodness for straighteners!

Tiphphinne wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA atleast I don't eat 'rubbish' for Christmas dinner as a tradition hahahha

excuse me????????? :snowrant:

what do you eat for christmas again? Oh yeah turkey - same like thanksgiving

at least we have some variety

Tiphphinne wrote:
Ohhhh yes glasses:) I don't think there is a single picture of me in mine... I tend to only wear them when I drive or play on the wii. My hair is fluffy.... when its longer it goes kinda curly - but not in a good way... thank goodness for straighteners!

I have to wear mine a lot (when I watch TV, study, when I'm behind the computer), so I basically get up and put them on (even though it's not really necessary).

Tiphphinne wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Tiphphinne wrote:

Bee wrote:

wow, that is r eally different!!!! : D

Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:

excuse me????????? :snowrant:
what do you eat for christmas again? Oh yeah turkey - same like thanksgiving
at least we have some variety

hahaha battle of the inlaws:) Sorry you said 'c rap' not 'rubbish' my bad:) We actually eat a buffet instead of Christmas Dinner hehehe

Toulouse wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:

I have to wear mine a lot (when I watch TV, study, when I'm behind the computer), so I basically get up and put them on (even though it's not really necessary).

My eldest thinks I look like my mom when I wear them and it freaks him out .... so he asks me to take them off a lot. So I tend to only wear them when he doesnt' see my face.

Tiphphinne wrote:
My eldest thinks I look like my mom when I wear them and it freaks him out .... so he asks me to take them off a lot. So I tend to only wear them when he doesnt' see my face.

congratulations That's cute and funny actually
For me it's annoying to wear them, because I lose a lot of my sight next to me (you know, when you move your eyes to look around) - I don't like that and that's why I don't wear them to drive (long live contacts). I haven't worn my glasses a lot lately, but figured my eyes could need some rest now

Toulouse wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:
wow, that is r eally different!!!! : D

What is honey? congratulations

Bee's Christmas. congratulations

hey, can you do me a fav? go to the competition section and go the the hunt link and see if you ca see the whole image, I am getting really frustrated... .uploaded it like 5 times and on my computer its cut off.