Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Helloooooooo

my first break of the day since I was here early on - gaaah Mr Zoonie being home sure creates loads of work for me!

How are you feeling Frannie?

Paige! sorry I was so brief earlier, had tons to do for my OH and just didn't dare multi task, it was complicated.

Also been chasing up our delivery of oil, which we need desperately - and now they say the 29th is the earliest they might get to us. It -5C when OH left this morning Sad

How's it going with you?

Tweet, Hiya, just laughing at my OH playing with Socks and a very long piece of string. Funny little cat has to be tired out every day or he's far too active congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
hi zoonie! hi frannie!!! hi chocolate!!!
how are you?

Hello gud thanks Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Paige! sorry I was so brief earlier, had tons to do for my OH and just didn't dare multi task, it was complicated.

Also been chasing up our delivery of oil, which we need desperately - and now they say the 29th is the earliest they might get to us. It -5C when OH left this morning Sad

How's it going with you?

Tweet, Hiya, just laughing at my OH playing with Socks and a very long piece of string. Funny little cat has to be tired out every day or he's far too active congratulations

Thats okay Gill Smile

hope u get ur oil soon Sad

Yer im fine thanks lot more time on my hands , its been silent in the forum :quiet:

Too many people with too much to do. I had planned to do last minute present shopping along with all our nice food shopping - have had to forget it and just get food locally, we'll manage.

Just saw on the news that the north of Scotland is expected temps down to -16!!!

I've made some arrangement to borrow electric heaters, so as long as we switch the boiler off before the oil runs out, we should be ok...otherwise it damages the pipes and we have to get an engineer out to fix it again.

Just posting up a comp for Frannie, brb.

i have central heating but it doesn't work only in my room, so it's freezing in here Sad
i have an electric heater, so it's good, but i also have to turn the boiler off before turning the heater on Sad
it's so complicated!!! SadSadSadSad

Zoonie wrote:
Too many people with too much to do. I had planned to do last minute present shopping along with all our nice food shopping - have had to forget it and just get food locally, we'll manage.

Just saw on the news that the north of Scotland is expected temps down to -16!!!

I've made some arrangement to borrow electric heaters, so as long as we switch the boiler off before the oil runs out, we should be ok...otherwise it damages the pipes and we have to get an engineer out to fix it again.

Just posting up a comp for Frannie, brb.

last minute shopping is always hard you never know what you will expect??

wow freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing!!!!! now im glad i live in Australia!!

ohoh :O hope you get the electric heaters through that kind of weather!! :cold:

Tiphphinne wrote:
Its oooohhhh so quiet.........

Hello Bjork Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Hey all Smile

Welcome Charlotte, you got here in the end Smile

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Hey all Smile

Hi Charlotte
Zoonie wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Its oooohhhh so quiet.........

Hello Bjork Laughing

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Hey all Smile

hahahhaa

Zoonie wrote:

I did, it took me about 5 minutes to work out how to join the group Laughing

Tiphphinne wrote:
Hi Charlotte

Hey Tiphphinne Smile

How are you both?

I'm a lot better now, just answered the door and received a box of 6 different wines with a lovely Christmas message from OH's new boss Laughing
That's terrific :dancing:

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Ooooh I can guess what you'll be doing tonight then congratulations

congratulations you could make the same guess any night congratulations

Isn't that lovely though? OH has only worked there 4 weeks and he's been unable to get in to the office on 3 days (including today) and late 3 times too (all due to the trains) and his boss has been fine about it as well.

What a change from his last job!

How are things with you Charlotte? and Tiph if you're still around.

I think I used faaaaar too much Amaretto in my tiramisu ?
But other then that, I'm fine, looking forward to tomorrow really!

Hello Sophie Smile

Zoonie wrote:
congratulations you could make the same guess any night congratulations

Isn't that lovely though? OH has only worked there 4 weeks and he's been unable to get in to the office on 3 days (including today) and late 3 times too (all due to the trains) and his boss has been fine about it as well.

What a change from his last job!

How are things with you Charlotte? and Tiph if you're still around.

Aww that's really nice of his boss! Not everyone would be that generous but christmas time brings the best out in people congratulations
I'm ok thankyou, missing my boyfriend Sad but other than that I'm ok though Smile

I'm ok thankyou, you?
Yep I'm missing him, I spent thursday to monday with him at his house and then I sort of saw him for a few minutes yesterday when I dropped his pressies off but I couldn't stay because I had to go christmas food shopping lol. But I'm not sure when I'll be seeing him again before New Year's Eve/Day so I miss him Sad

Aww hun, that situation sounds very familiar (BF and I live 80kms apart from each other and it's been since my birthday I've seen him in RL)

very big

I'll be right back!

Ok Zoonie and Hello Armell Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Aww hun, that situation sounds very familiar (BF and I live 80kms apart from each other and it's been since my birthday I've seen him in RL)

very big

I'll be right back!

Awww, me & my bf are only about 11miles apart (about 17/18km) so not as bad as you and your bf! But he's spending Christmas with his family & I'll be with mine but not sure yet if we'll meet up inbetween Christmas & New Year, hopefully we will though!
We still haven't sorted out whether he's coming to mine on New Year's Eve or if I'm going to his, not very good are we Laughing

Thankyou, a bigggg back.

Ok Smile

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Ok Zoonie and Hello Armell Smile

Toulouse wrote:

very big

I'll be right back!

Awww, me & my bf are only about 11miles apart (about 17/18km) so not as bad as you and your bf! But he's spending Christmas with his family & I'll be with mine but not sure yet if we'll meet up inbetween Christmas & New Year, hopefully we will though!
We still haven't sorted out whether he's coming to mine on New Year's Eve or if I'm going to his, not very good are we Laughing

Thankyou, a bigggg back.

Ok Smile

hello Charlotte

[quote=CharlotteLouise"] How are you on this cold winter day? Smile[/quote]

It is cold here but dry, no snow foe this Christmas lol to think last year we had over three feet of snow lol

i see they have added a larger room for PS and i have no cash coins lol it is supposed to be bigger than all the rest

CharlotteLouise wrote:

okies, I'm back Smile

I'll keep my fingers crossed you can see him hon Smile
I'm celebrating Christmas at home, he's with his family and I'm going to his place on the 25th. won't see him with new year, because we both have to study and he probably has his first exam on Jan 4th

armellproctor wrote:
It is cold here but dry, no snow foe this Christmas lol to think last year we had over three feet of snow lol

Lucky you! I want snow but everywhere in the United Kingdom seems to of had lots apart from where I live, we've had none Sad Ahwell hopefully we'll get some for christmas morning Smile hehe

armellproctor wrote:
i have to go i have a Doctors appointment see you a little later xoxo

Bye Smile

Toulouse wrote:
okies, I'm back Smile

I'll keep my fingers crossed you can see him hon Smile
I'm celebrating Christmas at home, he's with his family and I'm going to his place on the 25th. won't see him with new year, because we both have to study and he probably has his first exam on Jan 4th

Hello again Smile
Aww thankyou Smile
Awww, shame you can't see him for longer but I suppose exams and studying are more important though at the moment!

We've grown pretty used to the situation. He's been more busy with his master thesis this year, so that's his first priority

Toulouse wrote:
We've grown pretty used to the situation. He's been more busy with his master thesis this year, so that's his first priority

Ohhh ok, you'll have lots of time to spend together when he's finished and you can make up for the lost time you didn't get to spend with each other! Smile

ToniM wrote:
Hello everyone

Hello Smile

Dear Santa

I think I've been quite a good girl this year - PLEASE bring me a new and improved internet connection, as I'm really fed up with being kicked off when my friends are around!!!!

(Hi Toni, I see you here and want to say a big WELCOME!) congratulations

Hi Toni!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

Ohhh ok, you'll have lots of time to spend together when he's finished and you can make up for the lost time you didn't get to spend with each other! Smile

We're going on a ski trip right after we both finish our exams Can't wait!

Zoonie wrote:
Dear Santa

I think I've been quite a good girl this year - PLEASE bring me a new and improved internet connection, as I'm really fed up with being kicked off when my friends are around!!!!

You have been a very good girl. I just think Santa's pretty evil

hi hi! just poooping my head in Smile

sophie~ skiing!! sounds so much fun! i love the snow!

gill~ sorry to hear about your connection. Sad wish i could help.
*squeezing my eyes shut tight, clicking my heels, i wish i wish i wish....*
there i wished for you as well!!

smorkle wrote:

Smorkle!
It's my second time I love snow when you are prepared for it and when you don't have to go outside congratulations Strange explanation, I know but we've had many problems with the snow here.

Zoonie wrote:
Dear Santa

Awww, I've got my fingers crossed for you hun! Smile

Toulouse wrote:
We're going on a ski trip right after we both finish our exams Can't wait!

Oooh luck you! Hope you have a good time when you go congratulations

smorkle wrote:

Hello ?

Toulouse wrote:
Smorkle!
It's my second time I love snow when you are prepared for it and when you don't have to go outside congratulations Strange explanation, I know but we've had many problems with the snow here.

hee hee. i do understand. i wish we had more snow in southern california so i can surprised by it. i have to drive to our snow so i always expect it. hee hee hee.
you're going to have a blast skiiing! u just started to learn?

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Hello ?

hi hi hi!!!!! lucky duck! you get to have a white christmas! yay for you!!! enjoy it for all of us!!

*smorkle makes snow angels in her head**swish swish*

Jeanie I sent a PM but cut off Sad did you receive it?

sorry everyone, connection today is useless as a chocolate teapot!

CharlotteLouise wrote:
Oooh luck you! Hope you have a good time when you go congratulations

Thanks congratulations