• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

chatng10.jpg
Pic by Tweet40

Welcome to friends old and new.
Please take a look around the rest of C&G on this board as it gets up and running, but use this thread as our meeting and chatting place

And MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

group_11.jpg
Pic by Kijo

Can everyone also check their FB link works, if it doesn't it may be because you entered your home page URL, or it could be a problem with your security settings over on FB.
If you need help, you can find it on
THIS THREAD HERE

Good Morning Chiara Smile How are you?

I'm just going to lock the last thread, just to help establish a routine Smile

i'm fine thanks! i woke up this morning and there was a HUGE amount of snow!! i'm so happy! Smile

what about you? are you ready for Christmas?

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Tany a, Kijo

morning, I left you a special message on PS inbox if you get the chacne. : D

morning Armell, Zoonie, Tanya, anyone else in here I missed, how are you??

I've been fighting hte computer all night at work :mad:

inu-kijo wrote:

hun i am sorry you are having troubles,

i just love you pictures so much sweetie Smilecongratulations

inu-kijo wrote:

Morning .... I love the red headed elf!! He is adorable!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Morning Tany a, Kijo

morning, I left you a special message on PS inbox if you get the chacne. : D

:o A special message on PS inbox? I haven't seen anything :o

> me at the moment Mad
Just noticed a second cold sore... Man this hurts!

Good Morning Kijo - gaaaah computer problems Sad
Are you ok to send the newsletter out? or do you want me to do it if you're struggling?

Your pics are adorable - I think they're modern but have a cute vintage quality.

Morning BG Smile

We have no more snow here, but still transport difficulties. I'm not all ready for Christmas Chiara, I intended going out and shopping today, but my husband says stay in the warm and be safe.

We'll just have to manage congratulations

Well done on your win Armell :dancing:

aww thanks armell!! : D
I forgot how much i love colouring with pencils... and how rough i am on my hands when i do it! : D

Thanks Tanya, actually he is my least fav... : /

I might work on him a litle more later as well.

Toulouse wrote:

:o A special message on PS inbox? I haven't seen anything :o

> me at the moment Mad
Just noticed a second cold sore... Man this hurts!

I meant PF. you already got it, just being silly htis morning i guess.....

Morning Zoonie!
Everything is melting over here. I felt like I ran a marathon this morning when I had to go to the post office and bank...

Zoonie wrote:
Are you ok to send the newsletter out? or do you want me to do it if you're struggling?

Your pics are adorable - I think they're modern but have a cute vintage quality.

Morning BG Smile

We have no more snow here, but still transport difficulties. I'm not all ready for Christmas Chiara, I intended going out and shopping today, but my husband says stay in the warm and be safe.

thank you Smile

Zoonie wrote:

Morning BG Smile

you might want to send it just because of all the troubles I have been having... I have been on more now thatn I have all night!!!

Just add a note for a christmas Picture, to be tagged to me before the end of December, and as soon as I get my Mac back, I will work on that, and also get the Thanksgiving picture uploaded. in your own choice of words, of course dear.

quick good morning everyone - sorry I've disappeared withouth saying anything last night but office manager was waiting for me so he could locked up office and go home so he was rushing me out.

I've left work at 5.15 and reach home at 8.40 so I just walked the dog and went to bed as I was wet and freezing cold.

[quote="Bee"]quick good morning everyone - sorry I've disappeared withouth saying anything last night but office manager was waiting for me so he could locked up office and go home so he was rushing me out.

I've left work at 5.15 and reach home at 8.40 so I just walked the dog and went to bed as I was wet and freezing cold.[/quote

hello bee glad you are home safe

Is it just me, or does anyone else not like the first post at the top of the page??

also this site is too wide for my browser, constanly having to scrool over to see eveything.

i guess it is just taking me a while to adjust still.....

I always think Zoonie is writing the same things all over again when I see the top post
Think it's going to take some time to adjust

Toulouse wrote:
I always think Zoonie is writing the same things all over again when I see the top post

LOL me too!!!! I am trying. Just new is strange I guess.

Gonna try and get the Hunt going on here later as well. : D

[quote="armellproctor"]

Bee wrote:
quick good morning everyone - sorry I've disappeared withouth saying anything last night but office manager was waiting for me so he could locked up office and go home so he was rushing me out.

I've left work at 5.15 and reach home at 8.40 so I just walked the dog and went to bed as I was wet and freezing cold.[/quote

hello armell
I'm at work now - it was not so bad this morning - came to station few minutes before train was due armed with insulated cup of coffee in case I will have to wait (they are running saturday service with trains every half an hour) but I managed to squeeze on that train (only just) and got to work 9.10 so not so bad.

getting home might be different as they predict more snow/rain today and -6 degrees for tonight

hope you are well hunnie

inu-kijo wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

LOL me too!!!! I am trying. Just new is strange I guess.

Gonna try and get the Hunt going on here later as well. : D

I think we all will get used to it pretty quick and at least they welcome us here with both hands congratulations

If I find some time this week (probably on Thursday) I'm gonna put up my quiz here too. Made a logo yesterday WOOT and I still got my questions written down, just have to find a prize to win

alright guys, time for b-fast for Kijo.

Will try and return afterwards if the internet is working correctly (can't be at the business center after b-fast cause of guests and whatnot.)

: D
BYE!

[quote="Bee"]

armellproctor wrote:
Bee wrote:

hello armell
I'm at work now - it was not so bad this morning - came to station few minutes before train was due armed with insulated cup of coffee in case I will have to wait (they are running saturday service with trains every half an hour) but I managed to squeeze on that train (only just) and got to work 9.10 so not so bad.

getting home might be different as they predict more snow/rain today and -6 degrees for tonight

hope you are well hunnie

i am doing really well thank you hun

inu-kijo wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else not like the first post at the top of the page??

also this site is too wide for my browser, constanly having to scrool over to see eveything.

Me eithor ..... I always look at it and Think --- Yaa Gill is here ..... Then I realize it is just the first post .....

What kind of monitor do you have?? and by that I mean is it square or rectangular?? My lappy is square and I am constantly moving it. My desktop is rectangular and it fits fine ...

[quote="Bee"]

armellproctor wrote:
Bee wrote:

hello armell

hope you are well hunnie
Bee, I am so glad that you are ok after yesterday. I worrried it would make you sick .....

?

Morning everyone, I can't stay having a nightmare finishing up for Christmas but Gill emailed me and said my fb link isn't working so could someone just quickly check it for me...I've changed my privacy settings a bit on fb and I know I put the profile URL in not the home page...

Thanks guys see you in a minute

xx

DawnyDawn wrote:
?

Morning everyone, I can't stay having a nightmare finishing up for Christmas but Gill emailed me and said my fb link isn't working so could someone just quickly check it for me...I've changed my privacy settings a bit on fb and I know I put the profile URL in not the home page...

xx

Hi Dawn!! It is working!! I like your stars!!!!

TanyaRC wrote:

]Bee, I am so glad that you are ok after yesterday. I worrried it would make you sick .....

well I'm not feeling bad - slight headache and runny nose but I only have one more day of work (after today) and then I'm off until after new year so I will have time to rest.

thank you for your concerns hunnie and sorry i didn't get to reply to your e-mail last night.
I just walked the dog and then hot shower and bed by 9.15

Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

]Bee, I am so glad that you are ok after yesterday. I worrried it would make you sick .....

well I'm not feeling bad - slight headache and runny nose but I only have one more day of work (after today) and then I'm off until after new year so I will have time to rest.

thank you for your concerns hunnie and sorry i didn't get to reply to your e-mail last night.
I just walked the dog and then hot shower and bed by 9.15

That is ok.... I was worried that being out in that nasty weather would make you sick.. I am glad that you have a long break at Christmas!! Do you have lots of plans for the time off??

TanyaRC wrote:
DawnyDawn wrote:
?

xx

Hi Dawn!! It is working!! I like your stars!!!!

Fantastic! Thank you Tanya

The stars were glitter off the tables at a party we went to....I started a trend and the whole room ended up wearing them, trouble is I have sensitive skin and they left horrible spots on my face ... typical of me LOL

I'm sorry I have to run people have a great day

(((((hugs)))))

Sorry, another delivery, and then I made coffee and now my friend's called.

inu-kijo wrote:

you might want to send it just because of all the troubles I have been having... I have been on more now thatn I have all night!!!

Just add a note for a christmas Picture, to be tagged to me before the end of December, and as soon as I get my Mac back, I will work on that, and also get the Thanksgiving picture uploaded. in your own choice of words, of course dear.

Ok leave it to me, will do it later on Smile
I hope you get your mac back soonest!

Bee wrote:

I've left work at 5.15 and reach home at 8.40 so I just walked the dog and went to bed as I was wet and freezing cold.

Bee I saw on your FB what a trial you had, I did see you disappear, you said you were going to be let out a bit early.
What a carry on!

inu-kijo wrote:

Toulouse wrote:

congratulations in one way I like it, as I remember all the posts we had saying Please read the First Post congratulations and, I can change any announcements - but yes, it is rather large. Anyway once people have settled down, then I can just do a little post.
Can't do anything about the width of people's screens though (unless I win the lottery and can get you all new computers
Ashamed )

Oh poo - I missed Dawn and her link isn't working for me, still going to my own Home Page Sad

Toulouse wrote:
okay you guys, see you in a bit, am going to try to dye my hair...

funny you should say that i dyed my hair today lol have fun sweetie

Zoonie wrote:
Oh poo - I missed Dawn and her link isn't working for me, still going to my own Home Page Sad

that's what it kept doing to me ??

armellproctor wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

First time for me congratulations Hope it goes well and doesn't turn out orange...

TanyaRC wrote:

That is ok.... I was worried that being out in that nasty weather would make you sick.. I am glad that you have a long break at Christmas!! Do you have lots of plans for the time off??

I've got a wedding to go to on 27th and then possibly bday celebration of some sort on 28th (it's OH bday but he hasn't decided if he's going to do something and if I'll be involved in it but I keep my diary free just in case).

I'm planning to do lots of nothing and maybe (if I'm in mood and good mental state) to start sorting my belonging

how about you? got anything exciting planned?

armellproctor wrote:
okay my friends my meds are kicking in i must go to bed now and try to sleep see you all tomorrow ?

byeee hunnie

Zoonie wrote:

it works for me ........ She has stars on her face ......Sad I don;t know why ya'll can;t see it ....
Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I've got a wedding to go to on 27th and then possibly bday celebration of some sort on 28th (it's OH bday but he hasn't decided if he's going to do something and if I'll be involved in it but I keep my diary free just in case).

I'm planning to do lots of nothing and maybe (if I'm in mood and good mental state) to start sorting my belonging

how about you? got anything exciting planned?

Wedding sounds fun, although I hope the weather improves a bit for them.
OH's birthday sounds like a pain .... sorry, just honest.
It always helps to sort when you don't have to be anywhere special...
Me, sos for me .... work, work .... I don't have any time off for Christmas. I work both Christmas Eve eve, and Christmas Day evening. We are going to OH's family in about 2 weeks for Christmas with them .....
armellproctor wrote:
okay my friends my meds are kicking in i must go to bed now and try to sleep see you all tomorrow ?

Night Armell!! Sweet dreams !

armellproctor wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

See you BG, good luck.
I really need to do mine, or make an appointment - I've been letting my hair grow ready for a restyle, but it's looking wild and not very flattering!

armellproctor wrote:

Take care Armell, sweet dreams.

TanyaRC wrote:

Wedding sounds fun, although I hope the weather improves a bit for them.
OH's birthday sounds like a pain .... sorry, just honest.
It always helps to sort when you don't have to be anywhere special...
Me, sos for me .... work, work .... I don't have any time off for Christmas. I work both Christmas Eve eve, and Christmas Day evening. We are going to OH's family in about 2 weeks for Christmas with them .....

ot be honest I would rather work than stay at home this year

I really should stop using OH when I talk about him as he's not really OH anymore (even thought nothing has been said to friends/family yet).

Yes wedding might be fun (both of us are going to keep the public pretence for bit longer) - it will be pain in backside to get there as it's somewhere north London and we live south east but I want to go for at least few hours as it's Turkish wedding (one of my work colleagues) and I might never have a chance to go to Turksish wedding again (and I've never been before).