Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

Good Morning the 22nd of December!

piglet10.jpg
 3_days10.png

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Smile Only 3 days left!! Can you believe it?! How is everyone today? Do you have much to get ready for the holiday's still? What are you most grateful for this holiday? I'm going to bed now, it's nearly 2:30am, and I've done so much this evening. More than I thought I had to do. Now hopefully I am not to tired tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy your day!

:rudolf:

My holiday is turning into a comedy of errors. I wrote about it in the Agony Aunt section. Our plans seem to be changing on an hourly basis. I will be home until Christmas day, when we get on the road to the North Sea,

That's the plan now...but that will probably change again. I have reached the conclusion that nothing is carved in stone, at least not as far as this holiday is concerned.

Good morning everybody!
i'm sorry to hear yhat from you Tiddly, unfortunately when something goes wrong around Christmas, it seems also worse Sad hope things will go a little better next days !

Good Morning everyone Smile

Well im back to work today after 5 weeks off! But ive only got to work tomorrow and wednesday then im off for a week for xmas Smile

Good Morning everyone Smile

Tiddly hun, again I hope everything turns out good in the end sweetie!

Gaia - Have a great day at work hun!!

Mango, I plan to go shopping today too hun, plus have to take my eldest to the doctor to get a prescription for her feet (she needs corrective foot wear)... So much to do today!

Good afternoon everyone. How are you? Hope you feel better than me cause I feel I am trapped in Tartarus.

Hello everyone.. Tiddly, I know how it feels. I just found out lastnight that the hubby has to work on Christmas Eve, which is good for us money wise, but I was looking forward to him having the day off. Oh well, it only pushes our plans at his parent's house later.. Going to their house at 6pm and I'm going to take lasagna Smile
Tiddly, ya'll be safe, I know I heard you mention it was icy/snowy out where you are. *hugs*

Mylady and Mango, I'm so glad my shopping is done! Even the smaller stores are busy with people. Hope ya'll find what your needing! Smile

Ps. Mylady I love that pic of Pooh and Piglet congratulations They're my favorites, plus Eeyore and Tigger Smile

Tromo, I hope you day gets better.. what is the matter hun? Your still young to have stress around Christmas time lol (that wasn't meant to be mean) I'm not having a very good day either.. Loads of things to stress about.

Jamie, Glad to hear your shopping is done hun, at least he is off at a reasonable hour on Christmas Eve congratulations Enjoy your Christmas together Smile I love the picture so much too hun, piglet and eeyore are my favorites congratulations I'll try to pick a good one tomorrow Smile

Thanks Sara Smile I hope you and your family have a great Christmas as well.
Tromo, I think we're all a bit stressed. lol I hope your mood brightens soon and that you have a Merry Christmas Smile

goood afternoon here Smile

christmas is near Smile
let's have a wonderful christmas this year Smile