Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

C&G Scavenger Hunt!

Mango.. add me as a friend and I will loan you the blue mask.. can't help you out on the other though, sorry. Add a little note with the friend request so I know who you are, please

Frannie wrote:
Mango.. add me as a friend and I will loan you the blue mask.. can't help you out on the other though, sorry. Add a little note with the friend request so I know who you are, please

aww. thanks hun. will send you a little gift on the way Smile

Mangoberri wrote:
Frannie wrote:

okies... mask has been sent.. sorry it can only be a loan... I had to ask other friends for the space thing.... but already returned it

Frannie wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Frannie wrote:

okies... mask has been sent.. sorry it can only be a loan... I had to ask other friends for the space thing.... but already returned it

That's okay. Thanks for the loan!

Kijo i don't think i will have time to search for my missing items this week. good luck all

oh Tanya! do play with us.. I like 'collaborating' so if you need anything.. let me know

For some reason #9 did not show up in the first post ......

If there are any problems, I am out of town so I am SOL ....ha ha

toodles!!

AAAARRRRHGHHHHGGGG It's just taken me forever to upload my pictures and the forum logged me out!!!!!!!!
Not sure Ihave the patience nor the time to do them again!

:winked: :victory: OK I did it ... phew! Hope I'm ok to enter Kijo, having not been around over the holidays, but I've had a hellish week.

xx

Kijo.. thanks so much, once again for hosting this fun comppetition. Please distribute my share of prizes among the other 5.. except for my share of the mac and cheese???

Now on to this weeks!

Hmmm, do you not have the room for them, or just not want them?

Should I message you about any other things that I would like to send you (extra food items for getting everything right)

Great job on the hunt as always!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Hmmm, do you not have the room for them, or just not want them?

Should I message you about any other things that I would like to send you (extra food items for getting everything right)

Great job on the hunt as always!!

A little of both.. but my food storage area is taking a long time to load... and when I keep them in the chest it just aggravates me LOL

I just like playing the game!!!!!!

I know... gonna take me forever to send all that food out. : /

Will send you some other little things though. : D

Good luck with the hunt this week!

Havent decided what the prizes are going to be yet.....

WEEK:
1/04/10-1/11/10

Not sure yet if I'm entering this week (probably won't enter starting next week > exams, until I get back from my ski trip)

wow congrats all winners! will do my best to join in Kijo, kind of hard times for me at work, boss is causing some issues :p

awww man, that really sucks Yarden. : C

Working on sending some food items to winners now.... lots of stuff to send out.

what should the prize be this week?

hehe may i send you a donation?

yep my boss is giving me a hard time.....but i guess it will be ok...i still sneak in when i can....

Laughing course you can. Frannie jsut sent me a donation of some dolls the other day which was very generous of her.

I am thinking of either putting together three rooms (like a kitchen, bathrrom, and livingroom) and winners get to choose which one they want, or having an underwater theme prize.

oops well i sent you a white them prizes...you can save them for next time though hehe..will see what spear items i have for kitchen stuff i really have too many stuff in my chest

Laughing I did notice the "white" pattern' I will go through my chest and see what I have to go with it to make some prize packs., : D

Bye for now!

off to send more food.

off to make some b-fast, then coming back to send mroe food.

gosh talking about bombing people, this is NUTS!

Items sent (so far.....)
Yarden, Tanya, Tolouse, and Dawny:
13 mac N cheese, 18 Cran juice, 19 pumpkin Cookies, 19 Pumpkin Cakes, 4 candy cron, 2 monty Blanc cakes, 4 Halloween Candy, 19 Bug Jelly, 2 Pumpkin Pie 2 Premiere Part Cake, 8 Premier Cupcakes, 4 Gummi eyeballs, 19 mooncakes.
Frannie: 15 Mac N Cheese, 4 Cran juice, 4 pumpkin Cookie, 4 Pumpkin Cake, 1 Candy Corn, 2 Hal Candy, 4 Bug Jelly, 3 eyeball, 4 mooncakes, 4 premiere Cupcakes (Frannie asked not to get anything but her share of Mac N Cheese, so she also gets all the odd numbered items. : D )

Toulouse, Dawny, and Frannie, also got an assorted pack of bonus food for getting all 20 items correct.

Waiting on a F/R accept from Mangoberri in order to send items.

lots more to send. but this is the progress so far.

inu-kijo wrote:
Items sent (so far.....)
Yarden, Tanya, Tolouse, and Dawny:
13 mac N cheese, 18 Cran juice, 19 pumpkin Cookies, 19 Pumpkin Cakes, 4 candy cron, 2 monty Blanc cakes, 4 Halloween Candy, 19 Bug Jelly, 2 Pumpkin Pie 2 Premiere Part Cake, 8 Premier Cupcakes, 4 Gummi eyeballs, 19 mooncakes.
Frannie: 15 Mac N Cheese, 4 Cran juice, 4 pumpkin Cookie, 4 Pumpkin Cake, 1 Candy Corn, 2 Hal Candy, 4 Bug Jelly, 3 eyeball, 4 mooncakes, 4 premiere Cupcakes (Frannie asked not to get anything but her share of Mac N Cheese, so she also gets all the odd numbered items. : D )

Toulouse, Dawny, and Frannie, also got an assorted pack of bonus food for getting all 20 items correct.

Waiting on a F/R accept from Mangoberri in order to send items.

lots more to send. but this is the progress so far.

Phew! Just finished opening prizes Kijo 167 boxes thank you very much and for setting the whole scavenger hunt up.... I LOVE IT!!!!

[center]

Thank you so much for all the food gifts.. all I really wanted was my share of the mac and cheese.. so I will share these with various friends.. Thanks for running this fun fun fun competition.... and ya know why????? because

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Pauly Girl wrote:
ok boss is learking...will hunt again later on hehe have a good day Kijo!

Tell that nasty old boss that the Scavenger hunt is more important!

Kijp... could you check what I have so far? Thanks much, Sweetie

Mangoberri:
13 mac N cheese, 18 Cran juice, 19 pumpkin Cookies, 19 Pumpkin Cakes, 4 candy cron, 2 monty Blanc cakes, 4 Halloween Candy, 19 Bug Jelly, 2 Pumpkin Pie 2 Premiere Part Cake, 8 Premier Cupcakes, 4 Gummi eyeballs, 19 mooncakes, 19 Jacket potatoes, 19 Halloween cupcakes, 19 Tomato Juice, 19 Toffee Apples, 19 Halloween Cakes, 4 Gummi Ghost, 2 Pecan pancakes, 2 Kolak, 4 Halloween candy Cane, 16 Candy Beans, 2 roast Turkey, 5 Ais Kacang, 2 Pet B-day Cakes, 16 Nyonya Kuin, 4 Halloween Lolly.
Yarden, Tanya, Toulouse, Dawny:
19 Jacket potatoes, 19 Halloween cupcakes, 19 Tomato Juice, 19 Toffee Apples, 19 Halloween Cakes, 4 Gummi Ghost, 2 Pecan pancakes, 2 Kolak, 4 Halloween candy Cane, 16 Candy Beans, 2 roast Turkey, 5 Ais Kacang, 2 Pet B-day Cakes, 16 Nyonya Kuin, 4 Halloween Lolly.
Franny:
3 Gummi Ghost, 4 Toffee apples, 3 Halloween Candy Cane, 4 Ais Kacang, 4 Tom Juice, 7 Pumpkin Cupcake, 1 Halloween Lolly, 4 Jacket Potato.

and with that I am DONE sending food!!!!

Frannie will check your answers soon (a bit after b-fast I am sure) somehow I deleted my unblurred version, so i have to figure out everything on there again myself. Will check your answers once I have that available.

also going to post a prize picture today so you all can see what the prize theme is this week!!

OMG....

about 1,425 Food items sent out all together.

averaging around 285 pieces EACH!!!!

I am working on the items too, but it takes some time over here (can only hunt during my evenings, otherwise I won't be studying at all )

Whoot! hopefully you can join this week BG.

I am wondering if Tanya and others are regretting joining last week??

; D

I am going to give it a try, I have 10 of the items, a couple I know what they are, but have to find and others... well, they 're pretty blurred to me : D

Toulouse wrote:
I am going to give it a try, I have 10 of the items, a couple I know what they are, but have to find and others... well, they 're pretty blurred to me : D

You know, Bunny Girl.. there is always that thing called 'collaboration'.

Frannie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

You know, Bunny Girl.. there is always that thing called 'collaboration'.

I know I am going to post my findings during my lunch break and then we can start collaborating (I have to go now, study time for me)

who knows i might need some collaboration this week as well too!

O__O

can't figure out one or two items still myself.

anyways, Frannie, number 1,8,16 and 19 needs to be looked at again. : D

BG only number 1 is wrong from what I can see.....

#5 almost scare me.... Snorks staring at that wiener like that!!!!