Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

C&G Scavenger Hunt!

congrats you guys... still trying to find one item.. but at least I know what it is

OK Kijo, I'm done...I think x

Thanks everyone for your help with the items....you are all awesome

:dance4:

I am done as well.... however.. I still think number 10 is wrong.. would you check me out, please?

Hmmm, the forum must be acting up on me cause it looks like both of your number 8s are the same as before.

however Frannie your number 10 is right.

I will check back again later.

inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie Pauly and Dawn, your number 8's are all wrong.

Tut! I missed this reply Kijo...I'll have to check it out and come back once I get it x

Phew! Thank goodness I came back and spotted the deliberate mistake LOL!

All done now hun, same place different shot Laughing

inu-kijo wrote:
Hmmm, the forum must be acting up on me cause it looks like both of your number 8s are the same as before.

however Frannie your number 10 is right.

I will check back again later.

I have changed # 8 yet again... thanks for confirming #10

can i pm you the bonus item without the other ones, or do i have to do all?

you can just do the bonus item if you want. I have no rules for that, its just optional.

inu-kijo wrote:
you can just do the bonus item if you want. I have no rules for that, its just optional.

hehe, good, because that's the only one i can see (and find... okay, i can find the ither items, and see them, but i'm too lazy for that )

tweet40 wrote:
inu-kijo wrote:

hehe, good, because that's the only one i can see (and find... okay, i can find the ither items, and see them, but i'm too lazy for that )

Oh, but it is fun!! It makes visiting a lot more interesting!!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER THIS WEEK: TOULOUSE!!!!

Frannie, Dawn, Tanya, and Yarden, I need you to PM a list of 5-10 fav things of the Halloween items that way I can try and make sure everyone gets stuff they like. : D

BONUS ITEM WINNERS:
Toulouse, Dawn, Tanya, Tweet40
All those winners will receive a moon rabbit doll, and the lucky GRAND winner, TANYA, receives Taco Hat! Congrats!

congrats all winners! especially TOULOUSE! woohoo!

kijo hunny i would be happy with any of the items :p

Yarden I knew you sould say that.

Nothing you like more than the rest??

even a couple of things??

Congrats to everyone!! Yaaaa ......I love the Taco hat !! Although why it is called a taco hat is beyond me!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Yarden I knew you sould say that.

Nothing you like more than the rest??

even a couple of things??

mmmm ok i give up
any of the dolls would be nice..if no one else wants them

Woohoo! Congrats everyone....What? No Hunt, what will I do with myself this week LOL....good job there's a massive celebration going on hey?

Thanks Kijo but I'd also be happy with any of the prizes you choose for me, I have a huge collection of halloween parifinalia (sp?) and so I couldn't say which I'd prefer.

xx

just waiting for Frannie to chime in, and then I can dole out all the prizes.

sorry, no hunt this week, but I have something new and special for you guys planned next week! : D

EVERYONE: THE HUNT IS BACK UP!!!!!!
(whoot!)

Please be sure to go to the first page and look over the new set up (paying special attention to post #4) New rules/system set up, so be sure you read through that, ok??

Hahaha, sorry was taking so long to update it... trying to decide what prizes to give this week.....

I know, figure I would make it a little tricker this week, put your brains to good use, since we have been off for a week!!

: D

Tanya, what do you think of the point system??
I thought it would be a neat idea. and that way even if you dont get any prizes one week, you still have points to auction off later int he month.

Ok prizes are posted now as well!!!

only 25 more pages in my chest!!!
: o

I like the point system. Is there a requirement for how many pictures a new person must post for me to get a bonus?? Do they only have to play one week, or must they participate more than once??

I must go see what I can win !!

They only need to play once. and as long as they actually play then I am fine with what they find. : D

(you know.... unless they post like one picture or something.... : / I want them to actually play.... this rule was added in hope of gaining new members to play each week.)

Great idea on the points system Kijo, you really are inventive aren't you hunny!

OK can't wait to get started and Yarden's right they are a little more difficutl this week...collaboration me thinks???

Can;t stay around too much this morning guys, busy, busy busy.

xx

inu-kijo wrote:
POINT SYSTEM:

This is a new system that will take effect, February 1, 2010.

Now you can earn points for playing in the hunt!!!

1. For every picture you get correct, you earn 1 point.
2. If you get all twenty pictures correct, you earn 20 points, PLUS 5 bonus points.
3. The FIRST person to have all 20 pictures posted, will gain another 5 bonus points.
4. People who guess the bonus Item correctly will earn extra points (points may vary from week to week depending on how hard the picture is....)
5. If you bring a NEW person here who has never played the hunt before, and they say that you brought them here, you will earn 10 points. (first time only.)

Points will be listed here, so everyone can keep up with them from week to week.

What do I do with the points?

On the last day of the month, you can use your points in an auction type deal where you can use your points to bid on and buy items! The items can range from cheap items, GMBs, TWS, to Rare items. It is a chance to get paid for playing the hunt every week, and a chance to get an item that you may REALLY want!

At the beginning of the next month, point values go back to zero, and will start again.

I like the new rules!!!!! Now on to collaboration!