Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steadygaze

Sever lower Abdominal pain.

Hi friends,

I had a hysterectomy 9 months ago. Well two weeks ago I began to develop pain in the center of my lower abdomen it was bad so I got prayer then went in to see my female doctor last week after a week of pain not knowing if I was having complications from the Hysterectomy or not. So I they did an Xray, some blood tests, and a urine test and all were negative for a problem. The pain began to get even worse a couple days latter, so I called my doctor and told her something is very wrong so she ordered me a CT scan for next Friday. Well this Friday the pain spread from the center of my lower abdomen all across the lower abdomen with severe pain and pressure. Yesterday I started to feel like contraction shooting type pains all through the lower Abdomen and I have to go to the bathroom all the time because any urine cause's more pressure in my lower abdomen. Today it is worse pressure, shooting pains and right side pain, and pressure when I sit or stand. I had more prayer at church believing for a miracle and I am still in horrific pain so I tried to go to an urgent medical clinic and low and behold all the clinic's are closed do to the budget here in Oregon. The Hospital is full of patients so I am home going okay God touch me, heal me, and cleanse me of infection in Jesus name.

Please stand with me in prayer and believe with me.

Thank you so much

Hi Steadygaze

How awful for you!

I stand next to my sister Jesus, in the heavenly realms, I can do that... I stand beside her and pray and plead and believe for healing of the infection or problem, whatever it is that is causing this pain. Jesus you are more powerful than this pain, you are bigger than any infection and you LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!! YOU ADORE YOUR CHILD! Please stretch out your arm and act.

God who is mighty to save, mighty to heal.... glorify your name in this situation... glorify your name! I am going to go away and pray without typing :o)

I'm standing with you and believing with you... He is God and he is Good, he has you covered. Just believe :o)

Praying now... praying

Bless you, Diane

Steady,

I am praying with you. I would go the hospital and stay there till they can see you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Just checking in.... I will still pray.

Hoping you have been able to see a Doctor, hoping that the pain has eased, hoping you are ok.

Love, Diane

Hi precious ones thanks for the prayers the Lord revealed it was two problems going on at once and now has been treated.

Bless you so much. kiss

Praise the Lord!!! I didn't post anything, but I did pray for you. You must TRULY have an awesome ministry because you've been going through in your body since you've been here on this site. God is good...He always delivers you out of the "furnace" of each situation.

Thanks so much for the prayer. Yes I am suppose to go to India in November we are doing a 24/7 prayer and worship in Hyderabad India for 240 hours straight, then on 11/11/11 we are have all the states of India's leaders pray for the nation Of India. This has never been done in India before. So there are some battles.

God is good.

Hugs huggins

India!

I am praying for India... I would love to pray with you and for you... India is on my heart already.

Blessings to you Steadygaze, blessings :o)

Jesus, you know how much I love the people of India... Lord I long for them to be free of bondage, free to open their arms to you and be blessed with your presence. Please open doors for steadygaze and her team to go to India and to pray and for the leaders of India to be appreciative and to be blessed by this encounter with you.

Please don't allow evil spirits to interfere in the planning or in the event, nor to oppress Christians after the event... please bind them, silence them and strengthen your people.

Oh how exciting it is that India keeps coming back into my viewpoint - you love to remind me of her and her people and I love to talk with you about them too... Bless this nation and your precious people there as you long to do. It is your plan to do so anyway isn't it Father??? You are just letting me in on your preparations and plans so I can be with you and be a part of what you are doing! Thankyou, thankyou :o)

Hugs to you too Steadygaze,

Diane

Thanks so much Diane. I know the Lord will open it up to you in His timing.

I have sent you a privet message.