Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jasmine

Difficulty Sleeping

For the past two nights I have been unable to go to sleep. I was so uncomfortable. I was tossing and turning and I was itchy on me back. Please pray that I get some relief tonight.

thx but sometimes I ask for a help to sleep and I still can't sleep

The scripture I heard as I read your post is to cast your care upon the Lord because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7)

Many times our minds are loaded down with issues and it messes with our sleep. Based on all of the things you've shared here on this board, I would say you need to turn over some things to the Lord. You are way to young to have these types of concerns and burdens. It's time to enjoy your teenager years sweetheart!

Also, if you are waking up...use that time to intercede for different people. The devil won't like that so he will be happy for you to

Thx and I did at least have one night of feeling like a normal teen. I went to my prom!

Wonderful! I feel asleep without waking up in the middle of the night. It's a miracle! (no seriously, every time I sleep I wake up in the middle of the night). Thx Connie and Cholette. You were right about the burden thing. I told God everything and I feel asleep!