• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cloud

What??????

here's what is bothering me:

1.) i don't feel i'm maturing Spiritually

2.) i'm tired, wiped, unmotivated to do anyting in the NATURAL job wise

3.) i'm confused about my potential future girlfriend/spouse and WHO it is and how that will effect/be an influence on everything else i'd do in life.

basically NOTHING is happening and it makes me angry.

Before we go any further you must repent of the downcast attitude and rebuke the oppression you have adopted concerning your walk with God. Daily repentance without faith is useless if you don’t expect God to change your ways. Doubt regardless of how you explain it (3 reasons above) cuts the grace of God from falling upon you.

If you would take the time to gather each word shared with you within the posts you have submitted you will find a loving father waiting with open arms for a son who just won’t accept him. We know the Israelites our Lords people rejected him but you are born again a son of God and if you won’t accept this truth you will always reject him? Believe with you WHOLE mind, check your thoughts and pray the Lord gives you understanding of his will, expect Jesus to increase within you spiritually but you must decrease in your own fleshly lusts. Give it over to him and pray for cleansing of your mind, body and soul. You will see truth in your life when you truly give over the burdens you carry.

Lifting a prayer unto God for a relationship is healthy, but don’t sit at home and hope God brings her to you. Help God out by going out of your way to witness unto others and glorify your father who is in heaven.

As for employment opportunities find work that will please you and fill yourself with options don’t just limit yourself to certain choices. We serve a God Who created all things and that’s what you want to claim father I can do all things so no matter the circumstance be bold if its talent your lacking then find rolls where they are willing to train you off the mark. There are positions available if you only set you mind to it, giving up because of doors being closed is an excuse to be lazy.

Now as for your feelings confusion/anger these emotions are sent by the devil, rebuke him, ask Jesus to intervene and cast out the forces coming your way. DO NOT, stay focused on the problems believe all things are coming your way and these positive thoughts will come to pass.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

MaMaZ,

What if God is KEEPING me from getting a job right now?

In order to help me Spiritually?

He's doing this as part of His 'Discipline' of me...

This is what I've been trying to figure out for the LOONGEST time.

God is not to blame; he does not keep you from his blessings our doubt/sin keeps us from the blessings of God. I believe if you would just expect and not doubt for this is sin, you will receive abundantly from above. Let yourself be you, stop trying to be perfect, only Jesus can move the mountains but this is done through faith in Christ. Stop condemning yourself each time you fall short of the mark. This condemnation is blinding you from seeing Gods truth, the devil is lying to you, our father does not cause our problems.

When you are rebuked by our father, you will be spiritually quickened, you will know, but guilt, worthlessness, pity, sorrow and sadness these are all satans lies. We in our sinful nature cannot surprise God, our Lord already knows the mistakes you are gonna make never forget that, but he loves you and his love brings healing and with this understanding of how you can cast out the problems.

When you were baptized the old you was buried, renew your thinking, each day get up claim his promises, rise in the likeness of our savior Jesus Christ, put on his image and try your best to abide in his likeness. If you fail, Jesus says come unto me all ye who are heavy burdened, never forget that, you will find rest in his arms they are open to you always, seek Gods truth resist the devil and he will flee.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance