Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dove-Solutions

A day of prayer!

My husband told me yesterday that countries all over the world will be praying for America on Monday July 3rd. I am asking everyone to pray for our nation that day.

Pray for the nations leaders
Pray for peace
Pray for protection
Pray for repentence
Pray for the hungry, worn and weak
Pray for the churches
Pray for the salvation of souls
Pray for a raining down of the Holy Spirit.

Thanks so much!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

OH WOW!! That's going to be A LOT of power released that day. Praise God! I AM IN!!!

LORD in the name of Jesus, I stand in agreement of the many requests made this day seeking thy counsel and your will within each individuals lives. I pray for the leaders whom you have set in place to lead and guide your saints into the courts of our heavenly father’s presence. Bless all with wisdom of thy will, touch with the infilling of thy Holy Spirit so all shall receive thy Power of Knowledge and Strength, open unto each indidvidual perfect understanding of your will in their lives. LORD in the name of Jesus you gave each of thy chosen individual gifts given unto thy saints by the infilling of the Holy Spirit I pray now LORD that no force keep thy saints from willingly accepting thy will in their lives, bless our minds bless our bodies with healing cause thy angels to surround us and protect us against all principalities in high places. Though we fall we shall not be cast down for it is Christ who upholdeth each and every saint of the most high God in his hands. I ask these blessings and pray LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.

Psalm 4 v 5 – 11 - 12 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalm 4 v 8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

TOmorrow is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!! So it's Sunday AND Monday...praise God. We are about to rock this nation. Come on!!! This excites me!

Here is a prayer they suggest: I will be adding a few things to this but this is a great prayer.

"Pray the USA's Covernant with God"

Father, as Your Christian Nation, we affirm our covenant: You, the Lord, are the God of the USA and we are Your people. Jesus is our King. We obey what You say in the Holy Bible. We love You with all our heart, sould, mind and strength. We love on another as Jesus loved us. We ask You to forgive our sins by Jesus' sacrifice. In Jesus' name. Amen

Ps 33:12, MK 12:30, Jn 13:34, 2Chr 15:12

I could not find a set time to pray for everyone. I think we are just suppose to pray while we are at church. Make it corprate if we can. God bless and thanks everyone for joining in the prayer!

Love in Jesus,

Connie