Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BelovedoftheLord

Please pray for me!

PLease pray for me to want my marriage to work. I have developed a coldness in my heart where my marriage is concerned and i really NEED God's help to come out of it. I have small kids, which is all the reason i need to fight for my marriage. Pray for God's grace to abound so that my marriage will come out of this season stronger. I also feel like i married hubby for the wrong reason and i need to come to terms with that somehow. Please pray that God help me with this.

Father,heal her marriage,and create a fresh and stronger love in your daughter's heart for her husband.Revive their marriage,help her and her husband to see each other through your eyes,In Jesus name.Amen

LORD in the name of Jesus I come into agreement with this families requests and I pray you touch them individually afresh with your Holy Spirit. Refresh their Hearts Lord and though there be sorrows give them a Joy so they will know your goodness within their lives. Bless the children with peace and cause thy grace to cover them abundantly bless this family in there time of need. LORD I ask that you heal the wounded hearts create again the oneness of unity within thy presence, help this wife and her husband turn their eyes upon thy will in their life. Intervene father on their behalf, rebuke the devourer, cast away all forces that come against this marriage in the name of Jesus. I praise you LORD for your loving mercies and saving grace, unto God be all the Glory forever and ever, Amen

happy dance Glory Be To God happy dance

Thank you all for praying. The prayers have exposed the reason as to why i have been feeling this way.

Connie, you mentioned somewhere on the forum that you are a minister of sorts, if its ok with you i really need some counselling. I cant send u a pm but if you r willing you can email me on belovedofthelord07@gmail.com