Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedj@ 94 Dixy

My new home........=))

hii all this is my new home......what you think......=))

this is my house on the street

this is my living room

this is my kitchen

this is my bathroom

this is my room for fun

this is my bedroom

this is my special Christmas room

pleas tell me what you think........i love my hous soo much but you tell me what you don't like and i will try to do this better.........tnx a lot.......=))

i love your house!
i like the kitchen very much.. and the bathroom, and the fun room....well, pretty much everything Smile

tnx a lot.....i and i love my kitchen.......i love whole my house but in fun room i want to buy 2 ornate bedside table......i think that this tables will look very nice in this room but no one want to sell me this tables.........Sad(....i hope that i will find them.......tnx a lot of...........=))
merry Christmas and Happy New Year

i have one suggestion - instead of the fountain, put a pop art poster Smile
this one Smile
 popsta10.png
if you want, i think i can give you one,
maybe i have a spare, i'll chack..... Smile

tweet40 wrote:
this one Smile
 popsta10.png

aww....this is good ide....you don't need to giving me i have one......tnx a lot...i will send you gift becouse you help me.......:DDDD

Sooo beautiful!! I really adore your kitchen! You always make beautiful rooms in my opinion hun, Yawo loves visiting your pet dixy congratulations

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
this one Smile
 popsta10.png

aww....this is good ide....you don't need to giving me i have one......tnx a lot...i will send you gift becouse you help me.......:DDDD

no need for that, but thanks!
merry xmas, and happy new year!

ooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!! i asbolutely it!!! it is simple and chic and the style and the colors match!!! you can add a home cinema room or a walk-in-closet like i have and there are my favourite rooms!!! and even a fish tank if you want in the bathroom congratulations

tnx a lot....i love my hous sooo much but i don't have enought rooms and for this reaso i do something i will post it soon.......:DDDD

i am sure there are going to be amazing!!! congratulations be patient about the rooms!!! i am curently level 38 and i want to reach 42 in order to create another theme room!!! you will reach higher levels before you even realize it!!! congratulations unless you you buy a cash room however i can't because i don't own a credit card Laughing